Only scrans

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi! Does anyone follow only scrans and his wife (I really enjoy his wife’s content she seems really nice) but she’s just put a story up saying something along the lines of ‘no he hasn’t been hacked, it’s true, I’m taking time away while my life falls apart’ it was only posted an hour ago with a pic of her crying but I’ve looked at his food account and his personal account and can’t see that he’s posted anything! Just wondered if anyone knows what he posted / done?

Reactions: 3
Yes I saw his post this morning before it got deleted. It said he’s taking a hiatus as his drinking has got out of hand. He’s also done irreparable damage to his marriage by being unfaithful!!

I also thought he was hacked at first and then saw her story confirming it… poor girl! She’s looked after his daughter when he was away gallivanting by the sound of it.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Thank you! Ahh bless her! Yeah she seems like she does a lot with his daughter even without him around! Hope she’s okay! He used to always post drinking a lot I remember he stayed in one new years I think it was and basically posted every drink he had and it was ridiculous but thought he seemed like he’d calmed down unless I just don’t follow him as much now!

Reactions: 2
Yeah he did mention in one of their YouTube videos that he stopped drinking and that’s how he lost some weight. Clearly it’s a problem for him.

it’s a shame and he’s an idiot whatever he’s done. I loved their YT travel videos.

Hope she’ll be ok

@Wanttoseethescreenshots thanks for this post! I’ve been MIA on Instagram the last few days and had missed the drama.
So sad for Sarah, like you said she seems like a genuinely nice girl and her stories do make me laugh.

@Hermione789 did he post about being unfaithful? 😳 or has he left obvious crumbs?

@Wanttoseethescreenshots thanks for this post! I’ve been MIA on Instagram the last few days and had missed the drama.
So sad for Sarah, like you said she seems like a genuinely nice girl and her stories do make me laugh.

@Hermione789 did he post about being unfaithful? 😳 or has he left obvious crumbs?
He actually used the word “unfaithful”.
I feel sorry for her knowing he has aired their private drama to the internet. That’s probably why he deleted it quickly

I’ve followed them for a while, really enjoy their YouTube videos! Couldn’t believe what I was reading today, what an idiot!! Find it weird they’ve made it so public though. But each to their own.

I'm thinking he may have posted while still drunk and then dirty deleted it. Which was just rubbing salt in the wound. Sarah is probably so devastated she doesn't know what she's doing. It was always very clear just how crazy about it him she was. I'm so sad for her. She comes across as so lovely.

Reactions: 7
I do wonder if he’s just blaming the alcohol and is sorry because he got caught. I wonder how she found out - did he tell her or did some followers send her proof maybe.
I thought it was strange that he was in Miami without her and she had his daughter for the weekend back at home. Then he spontaneously went to Hawaii or Bora Bora (some island) for 1 night… couple days later he puts the post up…

Totally missed this on Instagram. Shame because I liked his content, for the most part, but his drinking shocked me at times. I mean, I can put it away but when he was showing he was drinking like 18 Guinness in a night...did he think that was cool?

I don’t think he ever grew out of his “I’m in a relatively successful band” phase. I know back in the day he has real appeal as a lead singer and used to buzz off female attention. I thought maybe having a daughter would change that but sadly no. And then he had Sarah who comes across so lovely and an ideal match. But clearly he was missing that constant attention and took it too far. Poor excuse to blame the drink really. Feel so sorry for her.

I thought the same, absolute pathetic excuse to blame the drink. Alcoholic or not; if you're gonna cheat, you're gonna cheat.
Also - I did NOT know he was in a band?!
I'm interested to know how he was caught!

I’m like 99% sure he was in BlitzKids. Will look a right berk if I’ve got that wrong 😂 either way, this guy used to swagger around the local area like he was bigger than the “small town”.

She’s deleted photos of him off her insta and posted this. Looks like she’s not gonna forgive him… for all we know it could not be the first time he’s betrayed her trust in any way. Poor girl deserves so much better

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 6
So glad I am not the only one who saw this all unfold on Instagram. I am so nosey and I followed him for years but I have to say I much prefer Sarah, she’s so funny, beautiful and confident. He’s really fucked up. She deserves better, how can you cheat on your wife while she is looking after your daughter? Really shocked by his actions tbh. Wouldn’t be surprised if she didn’t take him back!

Reactions: 4