OnaghPlatinum - Onagh O'Driscoll

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lost her engagement ring using sun beds. I thought it was him after losing something in there first and I was thinking it’s very careless for a cancer survivor to be using sun beds

Reactions: 1
Her 30th has been going on for about a month already ffs 🤣 Ridiculous. She is after having about 3 hens/stens already too 🙈

Reactions: 2
Never realised there was a thread on this one, I met her when she was with the women and then again with the guy with all the tattoos. I’m friends with one of the platinum girls.

So far up her own hole this one is. One time we was all on a night out in a club and she asked us to stop dancing as it would “ruin her brand” me and my friends left and left them to it. Dry shites 🤣🤣.

Refused to go out with her after that.

Its all so painfully false... constant boomerangs of the same tit. Exact same poses. You would imagine they would know better than to do tanning beds with Paulies cancer recovery ...

Another bloody hens and stags. She really loves being the centre of attention - that was about the 4th one so far and then she had multiple 30th birthday celebrations in addition over the last few weeks. Are her family and friends not sick to the teeth of it at this stage.

Agree about the sun bed usage - shocking

Never realised there was a thread on this one, I met her when she was with the women and then again with the guy with all the tattoos. I’m friends with one of the platinum girls.

So far up her own hole this one is. One time we was all on a night out in a club and she asked us to stop dancing as it would “ruin her brand” me and my friends left and left them to it. Dry shites 🤣🤣.

Refused to go out with her after that.

this is just 100% lies.

Onagh and 99% of the bloggers and influencers that you people are slagging off, are all lovely people. And are also human beings. This site is vile. Absolutely repulsive.

anonymity doesn’t give you the right to bully and abuse.

what ever happened to “be kind”?

content like this can send people over the edge and is a huge contributor to poor mental health and suicide.

if you don’t enjoy content, how about switching it off rather than belittling others.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You’re obviously a friend of hers. 🙄

Maybe take your own advice? If you don’t like Tattle content - switch it off rather than belittling others 🤣

Is it just me or is her face a weird shape lately maybe it’s just filters she’s using but my god it looks so odd

I thought they were meant to get married at the end of July of this year?
They had to delay the wedding to Dec as her Mam is seriously unwell in hospital. I think she said sepsis or something. That’s why they did up the parents house - she might need a downstairs bedroom. From what she shared, it sounds like it’ll be a long recovery. Wasn’t sure if that’s the reason she’s lost so much weight from stress but she was apparently trying to anyway for the wedding. If she was a bar of chocolate she’d eat herself though with all the selfies

I don’t think so. There was some downtime between. Not sure what happened but you can bet it was ugly. They were really OTT posting each other, presents, holidays - like she is with the current guy, and he must not have been allowed be friends with Caoimhe Kelly when he was going out with Onagh as the minute they broke up they were back hanging around with each other after months of a fall out 🤣

I don’t think so. There was some downtime between. Not sure what happened but you can bet it was ugly. They were really OTT posting each other, presents, holidays - like she is with the current guy, and he must not have been allowed be friends with Caoimhe Kelly when he was going out with Onagh as the minute they broke up they were back hanging around with each other after months of a fall out 🤣
Wow - imagine asking your boyfriend not to be friends with his female friend 😂😂😂😂 stage 5 nutter

1) it’s officially wedding week. Thank god, most drawn out wedding ever although I did feel for them having to postpone from the summer due to her Mam being so unwell. There’s been about 7 hens/stens though…. Couldn’t take much more of that OTT tit

2)Would love to know what happened with her and Hillbilly. Was always an interesting pair up and I think she dresses Paulie like the way she had started to dress Shane with the camel coats and scarfs… identical 🤣 The minute they broke up he was back hanging around with Caoimhe Kelly