OnaghPlatinum - Onagh O'Driscoll

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1) it’s officially wedding week. Thank god, most drawn out wedding ever although I did feel for them having to postpone from the summer due to her Mam being so unwell. There’s been about 7 hens/stens though…. Couldn’t take much more of that OTT tit

2)Would love to know what happened with her and Hillbilly. Was always an interesting pair up and I think she dresses Paulie like the way she had started to dress Shane with the camel coats and scarfs… identical 🤣 The minute they broke up he was back hanging around with Caoimhe Kelly
Have u seen the one he’s with now, serious downgrade on Onagh. Face and lips full of fillers 🤢

Thoughts on wedding. Her dress was nice… classier than I was expecting. Second dress looked nice too. All the personalised stuff was a bit OTT/ waste of money though imo.
They both heavily posted to stories etc. on their actual wedding day which is a bit sad. I honestly don’t think I had my phone in my hand the entire day I got married

Reactions: 1
Didn't like her 1st dress at all, the sheer part at the back with the boning made it a bit trashy looking. I don't think the style suited her body composition, nothing about her weight now but it just looks like it shortened her torso and she was crammed into it. Her 2nd dress was lovely though. They both deserved a lovely day after postponing for various reasons.

Reactions: 2