Olivia Neill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They broke up?!?

i love her, I’m northern Irish and started watching her when I lived away from home. It was so nice to hear a familiar accent 😂

Reactions: 7
She has seemed a bit 'off' since she announced she was moving. I hope she doesn't feel pressured to move and life an 'influencer life' in London!

Reactions: 12
She will become just like Kate Elisabeth, she has a niche usp but when she moves she’ll probably end up like them all . Hope she doesn’t though...

Reactions: 16
I started watching her after the British bake off with Kate & Flossie as I like her, but that said I’m not super keen on her in that I can’t watch her videos often - love her accent but she speaks so so fast 😳

Reactions: 5
I really like her, her videos are funny and she’s full of personality compared to a lot of influencers! I do hope she doesn’t change moving to London, because she’s great!

I feel it’s a bit sad she feels the need to have fillers, as she is naturally absolutely stunning and doesn’t have small lips at all. But I really like how open and honest she is about it, as a lot of influencers lie about that kind of thing, which is very frustrating. Also not keen on her love for tanning and not using sun cream, not a great influence really. Fake tan is fine or just embrace being pale, it’s not the end of the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I find far too many young impressionable viewers watch her videos where she goes on sunbeds constantly, cooks herself in oil in the sun, then makes passive jokes regarding random moles appearing on her skin saying she's gOaLs

Reactions: 11
I didn’t know she had broken up with her boyfriend! He always seemed really quiet in the vlogs i saw. makes sense if she’s moving away if they don’t want to do long distance, but i’m in a long distance relationship at the moment and it’s really not as difficult as people make it out to be if you both make the effort

Reactions: 7
Yeah I find it mad how she doesn't seem to see how naturally gorgeous she is. Looks so much better imo without the spidery lash extensions and sun beds. Her brown hair is so lovely too.

Reactions: 8
Personally I think she’s not funny at all, I feel nothing original from her, her tan is awful, her hair now looks awful she has no style (meaning by you can tell she copies people) she just blends in. I just don’t ever wanna watch her videos😂😂 She’s got way to much pretty privilege because if she was major ugly she wouldn’t have as many subscribers as she does now and probably friends like kate and flossie.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Don’t get me wrong I enjoy her videos but the girl completes fakes her life on camera?? She talks about how ‘drunk’ she is on nights out but seems to dodge the fact she is a LITERAL crackhead? She jokes about crackhead vibes etc meaning she’s a v energetic person but she literally sniffs cocaine quite regularly and the whole of belfast has seen it 🤣 and as for her ex boyfriend all you’ve to do is look at his insta where he’s posted photos completely off his jaw with eyes the size of plates and the comments under it are from his friends pointing this out thinking they’re hilarious? Idk I just don’t think she is a good influence at all - cooking her skin, fillers and drugs at 18?? What is she teaching her younger audience?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I can easily believe that, especially how she never shares in videos/photos her actually 'out'. It's always just the getting ready part, compared to other similar vloggers who tend to include montages of even just phone footage of the night to add to the vlog. She never does, and I always assumed it was because she was off her face.

Reactions: 13
I personally don’t find her that funny but I do think she seems really sweet and genuine. I am surprised that she’s friends with Kate and Carmie/the whole
social climber bullshit, I always thought they were all just seen as a joke?? Idk but I like watching her

Reactions: 8
Anyone seen her insta stories, I’m sure someone on here mentioned her copying outfits ?
She’s only had a thread for a few days if that 🤣

Reactions: 3
Anyone seen her insta stories, I’m sure someone on here mentioned her copying outfits ?
She’s only had a thread for a few days if that 🤣
I just saw the story... was it meant to be a joke? This just proves that she’s not funny, all that came across was insecurity and I’m embarrassed for her 😬😬 try hard copy cat everything she does looks forced 😂😂

ALSO to add more spice to this thread! Olivia posted a comment on Millie Ts tiktok and millie and Carmie reacted to the her comment saying “she was Desperate” awkksssssss 😂😂😂 I don’t know what comment was because it was deleted after someone found out it was about her.
Apparently it was about her liking Spencer or sum..

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.