Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mtoriw

it’s so cringey! I noticed she’s not friends with Becca anymore who was the vlogging girl on Instagram. Not surprised as was the same with Binky and Brogan

Considering he must pay for a large chunk of everything, everything seems to be hers. "I've decided the tree will go there", "when I designed the house..." I'd love to know how their relationship got to the stage where he was prepared to buy a house with her so quickly, especially since they met in/close to one of the many lockdowns.
I think they knew each other before they dated if I had to guess. Childhood sweetheart type thing. No way her parents would accept dating something and buying a house together within a few months otherwise

Lola123

VIP Member
She and Hannah still talk, Alice has done the designs for Hannah’s buisness! So I dunno if their friendship is now more complicated by work!

gossiplover12

Apparently she's making a 'vlog' channel for all her house and home content. She really shot herself in the foot and killed her own career when she had an original vlog channel, then put everything on one channel, then changed the extra channel into a graphic design channel, then changed her main channel into a graphic design channel, and now she's starting a vlog channel again? Should have always kept the two things separate and had the graphic design content for people who actually want it instead of suddenly losing the interest of all your teen fans who only subscribed to see if the uni was any good and what you'd bought from primark that week.
I used to enjoy your vlog channel. She really did a bad thing getting rid of that. Her views are so low I don’t get why she posts

Randomer123

I can't stand the thing she smacking thing she does with her lips and how she always plays with the top of her t.shirts so they end up baggy. Petty but true. 😂

I really want to know what happened with her brother. Do her parents still speak to him I wonder, but because her mum and him used to run/work at the family business.

Lola123

VIP Member
Hows approx £400 a month from youtube going to buy you a house? I can't imagine she gets that much money from brand deals, she doesn't do them very often, maybe once a month, and the rate is apparently based on how many views the video will get, I can't imagine any brand wanting to pay much for a video to get 300 views? Don't imagine she makes much from her store because whos buying it if only 300 of her 100k subs are watching her videos? Plus she always seems to be buying new things for her office.
Might be enough to live on while mummy and daddy feed you but the real world is expensive.
No she will be getting loads brogan Tate who has less subs gets somewhere between £1.5 and 2k for her brand deals, and Alice has done some bigger brand deals like with sterling bank who I imagine paid her a lot. £400pm over a couple of years will buy her a decent house in Doncaster, it’ll be interesting to see if she buys and moves out or rents her house out because I can her staying at her parents for a long while

TinaTree

Chatty Member
Is he doing it for charity as ballot, GFA and championship entries to the VLM are not announced until October !

Penlope

Am I the only one who feels sorry for her? She’s desperate to be a ‘successful’ youtuber and you can sense the jealousy she has towards other younger youtubers who have a lot more brand deals and money. She needs to switch up her content- her vlogs are depressing with her sitting in her “office”. Also she seems stingy AF...

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
I know she’s said that she makes over the average pay for her age which is just ridiculous if that’s true!

I also was at the same uni as her and my friend watched her videos at the time. So my friend went up to her on a night out and she literally had the most bitchy, stuck up look on her face, said ‘hi’ in a patronising voice and walked away 😂😂😂 dunno who she thought she was! I saw her a fair few times vlogging around campus, so much for having social anxiety lol the girl was walking round like she was gods gift and famous
depends what you class as “average wage” for someone in their twenties. Alice is what.. 24 going on 25. This age bracket has such a range of what people are doing and earning. I have friends working in retail whilst doing their masters on £16k- £18k, some in the early stages of their career on £22ish.. others more established on maybe £28k and some who have worked up after graduating and earning in the £30ks. so claiming to earn “a bit more than average” is completely open to interpretation. I’ll never know why she didn’t graduate and go to get a job like most normal students do. She could have gained some great experience, earned some money, saved and then gone freelance later in her career. She doesn’t exactly do much compared to other influencers? She barely travels. Every day just seems to be her say in her “office” thinking she is a girl boss

Lola123

VIP Member
She’s asking for anyone in Doncaster who does snagging, Alice hun, if you’re moving into a new build, they company do that for you! It takes 6 months for everything to settle! You need to chill!