Officiallyhinched

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thoughts on his 20k go fund me ?
I don’t trust him at all. To move back to the UK when he was 18 shows he wasn’t that close to his parents. Said he’s seen them twice in 15 years or something like that?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I don’t trust him at all. To move back to the UK when he was 18 shows he wasn’t that close to his parents. Said he’s seen them twice in 15 years or something like that?
I just think it’s a huge amount of money to raise. I get we would all love to be with our parents or see them on last time but I also feel there is people a whole lot worse off that don’t ask. He’s gifted that bloody much constantly and what is he giving back

Reactions: 3
He looks like he is having an absolute ball out in Australia....is he actually spending any time with his dad?

Reactions: 1
He looks like he is having an absolute ball out in Australia....is he actually spending any time with his dad?
Bloke is a fraud. Always has been. As I said previously, he’s seen his dad like twice in 15 years and moved back to the UK when he was 18 leaving his family behind. I can’t believe people fall for this bullshit. Hes such a racist as well. Mouth like a cats bum hole

Reactions: 3
His latest post. What an insensitive bastard. Using scrub daddy as a grid post then preceding about how upset he is about that poor baby. He’s a disgusting human being

Oh I didnt realise this we scrote had a thread in here ,what an unbeatable little bleep he is ...when I first saw his face on his post I thought it was a funny filter ...bit no its really him ...beggy little scrote

Ive had the displeasure of meeting this Lee in the real world and I can tell you he is a fraud & RACIST! He openly admits his little competitions and give ways are set up so the other ‘hinchers’ can win but ONLY if they’re the same race as him.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Ive had the displeasure of meeting this Lee in the real world and I can tell you he is a fraud & RACIST! He openly admits his little competitions and give ways are set up so the other ‘hinchers’ can win but ONLY if they’re the same race as him.
Thank you for resurrecting bum hole face thread I couldn't find it ...so aye and so forth

Has he always been a private IG account?
Has he now left the H!nch building?

Untitled.png

Jessie posted this.

---
Strike the above, someone on H1nchs thread says he is this one

Untitled.png

Attachments

Last edited:
I was thinking he has changed his name because sophie will have hinch as limited now for her branding her new line someone would of told the bumhole to change it also his post about send children got up my back saying he needed to be educated before he could post but the. Wants everyone to support him the fact is lee no one likes you you get up peoples backsides but you infact think everyone loves you when it’s the opposite 😂

Reactions: 1
It’s the clean and tidy show this weekend, be prepared to see his cats bum hole face all over the gram, acting like the Queen of all the Instagram cleaners 🙄

• Haha
Oh I didnt realise this we scrote had a thread in here ,what an unbeatable little bleep he is ...when I first saw his face on his post I thought it was a funny filter ...bit no its really him ...beggy little scrote
Cats araehole face and the all round mum she has a thread on here but went off in a huff as no one likes her she is a lazy slug and her house is filthy, their threads need resurrecting..so aye