Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinchers

Chatty Member
So, just come across this account. Seems he’s a racist too. How are they able to get away with this?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6

Wheretonext

VIP Member
☕ oh yes, kettle is on waiting for this
Nothing too exciting.. but here’s a reply from 1 of the brands hes worked with. I’ve covered up my name on the attachment Obviously. He’s a horrible little prick.

I dont understand these instagrammers with names like daddy hinch/officially hunched etc.
Arent they their own people or are they hanging on sophloras rats tails
Mrs Hinch follows him. I can’t believe any big accounts would want to be seen to have anything to do with him.

Attachments

Reactions: 4

lovelylush12

Ive had the displeasure of meeting this Lee in the real world and I can tell you he is a fraud & RACIST! He openly admits his little competitions and give ways are set up so the other ‘hinchers’ can win but ONLY if they’re the same race as him.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I don’t trust him at all. To move back to the UK when he was 18 shows he wasn’t that close to his parents. Said he’s seen them twice in 15 years or something like that?
I just think it’s a huge amount of money to raise. I get we would all love to be with our parents or see them on last time but I also feel there is people a whole lot worse off that don’t ask. He’s gifted that bloody much constantly and what is he giving back

Reactions: 3

Pinchers

Chatty Member
He looks like he is having an absolute ball out in Australia....is he actually spending any time with his dad?
Bloke is a fraud. Always has been. As I said previously, he’s seen his dad like twice in 15 years and moved back to the UK when he was 18 leaving his family behind. I can’t believe people fall for this bullshit. Hes such a racist as well. Mouth like a cats bum hole

Reactions: 3

life is great

Chatty Member
How on earth does he have so many followers! His page is absolute rubbish and he's constantly just sharing other people's posts

Reactions: 2

Pinchers

Chatty Member
Could someone explain why every photo of him taken, his mouth looks like a cats arse hole

• Haha

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
It’s the clean and tidy show this weekend, be prepared to see his cats bum hole face all over the gram, acting like the Queen of all the Instagram cleaners 🙄

• Haha

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Oh I didnt realise this we scrote had a thread in here ,what an unbeatable little cunt he is ...when I first saw his face on his post I thought it was a funny filter ...bit no its really him ...beggy little scrote
Cats araehole face and the all round mum she has a thread on here but went off in a huff as no one likes her she is a lazy slug and her house is filthy, their threads need resurrecting..so aye

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Oh I didnt realise this we scrote had a thread in here ,what an unbeatable little cunt he is ...when I first saw his face on his post I thought it was a funny filter ...bit no its really him ...beggy little scrote

NapQueen

Nothing too exciting.. but here’s a reply from 1 of the brands hes worked with. I’ve covered up my name on the attachment Obviously. He’s a horrible little prick.

Mrs Hinch follows him. I can’t believe any big accounts would want to be seen to have anything to do with him.
Fair play to them.