Officiallyhinched

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, just come across this account. Seems he’s a racist too. How are they able to get away with this?

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
Reactions: 6
Lee and Lucy highlight. What an ignoarant racist prick. I hope the brands he works with see it.

Reactions: 1
Well Zaflora are no longer working with him. His behavior has been brought to his attention

Reactions: 2
How on earth does he have so many followers! His page is absolute rubbish and he's constantly just sharing other people's posts

I honestly had no idea he bought followers. He's definitely all about the freebies tho. I just don't see the attraction with him and his page

I emailed 3 of the brands he’s paid by. Showed them his Posts. Funnily enough his story about the ‘smell in a shop‘ referring to a black couple has been taken down. He emailed me saying it was his opinion and that’s the joy of Instagram. went on a good old rant and showed more of what he’s made of. Thankfully I screen shot the message but he deleted it Shortly after. I’ve sent that onto the brands he works with too. He’s a vile little prick.

Share the tea!

I dont understand these instagrammers with names like daddy hinch/officially hunched etc.
Arent they their own people or are they hanging on sophloras rats tails

oh yes, kettle is on waiting for this
Nothing too exciting.. but here’s a reply from 1 of the brands hes worked with. I’ve covered up my name on the attachment Obviously. He’s a horrible little prick.

I dont understand these instagrammers with names like daddy hinch/officially hunched etc.
Arent they their own people or are they hanging on sophloras rats tails
Mrs Hinch follows him. I can’t believe any big accounts would want to be seen to have anything to do with him.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Can’t believe he’s done a paid advert for Bloo. They clearly didn’t get the video of him being racist.

Fair play to them.

So he’s ranting over follow loops because his engagement is piss poor
Nothing to do with buying followers then Lee? People are so stupid

Could someone explain why every photo of him taken, his mouth looks like a cats arse hole