O’Donnell’s sisters #11 Gypsy tings init

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry just saw that !
Can check for next 5 mins 😇
will you make sure you stay online so I can delete my comment within th ehalf hour? will post it soon as you reply to this
Think these faces say it all . Poor wee pups

Will try you again later sorry I missed you!
Im not sure you can, purely due to the amount of times Ive seen that on a thread and people always end up doing it through twitter? not sure they work properly

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Daisey shouldn’t even be at Lee’s house, you’re only permitted to mix with another person from your bubble if you live alone or are a lone parent. Seriously, we all need to report her. In Dubai stuffing her chops gallivanting and doing one tit odolls shoot then coming home, breaking quarantine as she was spotted in Lees car! Even being at his is breaking the Law. I don’t know how Ellie dare post being home after attacking anyone who called her out for being in Dubai, “I’ve moved in with my boyfriend”, all these two trollops do is spout lies. Daisey and Lee won’t last, he comes from a criminal family that people actually want to murder (and did his brother), he needs to keep a low profile while fishy knickers can’t resist posting a thousand stories and heavily documenting everything they do. She’s such a little head, seriously hope karma gets the otrolls for their behaviour during this pandemic. Feel sorry the puppy too 🙄

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
Ok so new dog is apparently going with her when she goes back to Dubai/Marbella or wherever else she claims to be working next. But what about her other dog, the one she hasn’t seen in what, 2 months?

I know her behaviour gives us our bit of entertainment to laugh over, but if that was my daughter I would be genuinely worried about her & would be doing my best to help her. I don’t understand why her parents didn’t tell her to come home when she got back from Dubai. What normal parent would be fine with their clearly vulnerable daughter moving in with somebody they’d met on holiday just a few weeks before??
How cruel to leave a dog in a hotel day and night while she sunbathes all day and parties all night. A dog is not a travel accessory. What a stupid, vain, selfish witch!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I can honestly say I have never come across a more embarrassing female in my life, everything about her is fake & cringe as duck. The multiple personalities to fit which ever company she is in, the delusional lies she tells herself & social media is frightening 😂
It’s no wonder she has no friends

Could daisey be putting the family in danger if they are supposed to keep a low profile or am I wrong ?

Reactions: 12
I can honestly say I have never come across a more embarrassing female in my life, everything about her is fake & cringe as duck. The multiple personalities to fit which ever company she is in, the delusional lies she tells herself & social media is frightening 😂
from how she acts it really does seem like she has borderline personality disorder .. (talking from experience).

she should really get herself checked out as the longer you leave it the more snow balls. daisey we know you read this but honestly get yourself help where you can. you’ll look back in a few years from now and fully understand how manic and desperate you were being. it’s not healthy especially for someone as young as you .. makes it even worse that you have your entire life exposed on social media. i’m newly 22 and can spot the symptoms from your behaviour from a mile off .

Reactions: 17
from how she acts it really does seem like she has borderline personality disorder .. (talking from experience).

she should really get herself checked out as the longer you leave it the more snow balls. daisey we know you read this but honestly get yourself help where you can. you’ll look back in a few years from now and fully understand how manic and desperate you were being. it’s not healthy especially for someone as young as you .. makes it even worse that you have your entire life exposed on social media. i’m newly 22 and can spot the symptoms from your behaviour from a mile off .
I do feel quite sorry for her, I think she is vulnerable and is jumping from one situation to another in order to try find her own place in the world. I genuinely think she is quite a lost girl, her parents should be getting a grip of her and sorting her out. She's put everything out there for the world to see from such a young age, I wonder if she feels like she has to keep putting up this crazy performance in order to stay relevant or have people engaged so to speak... It's not something I'd want for my daughter and it's worrying, situations like this only ever end in disaster.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yeah it’s bullshit, their ‘job’ mainly consists of them opening PR packages sent to their mams house, filming themselves saying ‘how nice?’ And ‘obsessed’ and then getting deadbeat Roxie to throw it on Depop for a couple of quid 😂

The parcels will have been piling up so they had to come home, proving what we all knew that their ‘essential work’ in Dubai is nothing more than bulllllshit

Would love to ask their cocky faces why all the secrecy about being home if they haven’t been doing anything wrong during this pandemic? Ido just honestly wonder if they’re naive andthink their actions have no consequences of if they realise the spread of the virus is LITERALLY DOWN TO THEM BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE IS STAYING THE duck HOME.

Plague rats 🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀
One of them did a video saying that they had to come back home for a very important photo shoot... why arnt they just honest and say they didn’t want to pay £££ to isolate in a hotel 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If the dog has a passport now like she says she does, then surely the dog would need to go to live in Marbella within the next ten days according to this new rule?
View attachment 437818
I know nothing about pet passports so don’t come for me if I’m wrong but vets4pets states this? So is daisey lying about this passport malarkey?
if it came from Tiffany puppies it will already have one cos it more than likely came from Russia

• Angry
Reactions: 8
don't think she's moved in yet think she's just staying/quarantining(?) there. all know she isn't quarantining hence the question mark :LOL: cant imagine Daisey leaving her mansion for a caravan in any hurry but we all know what a clingy desperate witch she is so this will be interesting :sneaky:
Good point- never considered that because she's never bothered to quarantine before 🤣

She's still not adhering to the rules as you're meant to quarantine with people from your bubble but that's Daisey for you. She makes up her own rules 🙄

Reactions: 5
How cruel to leave a dog in a hotel day and night while she sunbathes all day and parties all night. A dog is not a travel accessory. What a stupid, vain, selfish witch!
Exactly, especially with such a young puppy!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I’ve used tattle for a quite a while but was never really interested in the odolls until daisy got with Lee as I have followed him for a while now. She doesn’t only know him a few weeks though as there friendship goes as far back as when she first went to Marbella (in a lockdown may I add, I forgot daisy was above the law) and he isn’t much younger than her only by a year so there’s not that much of an age difference between them 🤷🏻‍♀️

I have never really seen an influence to make it so noticeable that they read a thread about themselves. She literally responds back to all our comments via stories which is crazy!!!! And funny for us 😂 if like is so perfect why are you reading what we have to say about you 😂

Anyway thanks for the enjoyment so far, it’s getting me through lockdown boredom 😂😂😂

Reactions: 22
Daisey shouldn’t even be at Lee’s house, you’re only permitted to mix with another person from your bubble if you live alone or are a lone parent. Seriously, we all need to report her. In Dubai stuffing her chops gallivanting and doing one tit odolls shoot then coming home, breaking quarantine as she was spotted in Lees car! Even being at his is breaking the Law. I don’t know how Ellie dare post being home after attacking anyone who called her out for being in Dubai, “I’ve moved in with my boyfriend”, all these two trollops do is spout lies. Daisey and Lee won’t last, he comes from a criminal family that people actually want to murder (and did his brother), he needs to keep a low profile while fishy knickers can’t resist posting a thousand stories and heavily documenting everything they do. She’s such a little head, seriously hope karma gets the otrolls for their behaviour during this pandemic. Feel sorry the puppy too 🙄
They just do what the hell they want, never considering anyone else, or the fact that they repeatedly break the law. They have no regard for anyone but themselves, I find them both but especially Daisey utterly repellant.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They just do what the hell they want, never considering anyone else, or the fact that they repeatedly break the law. They have no regard for anyone but themselves, I find them both but especially Daisey utterly repellant.
and to second that I find it utterly bizarre how they respond to people calling them out by instantly blocking them, even when they make perfect sense! when I messaged ellie the other week about her going against lockdown rules she sounded like she genuinely thought I was in the wrong and she was in the right.
How can they think that people calling them out for breaking lockdown rules are ‘haters’ or ‘jealous’ of them. The vanity!!
Girls if you’re reading this, you need to WAKE UP.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ve used tattle for a quite a while but was never really interested in the odolls until daisy got with Lee as I have followed him for a while now. She doesn’t only know him a few weeks though as there friendship goes as far back as when she first went to Marbella (in a lockdown may I add, I forgot daisy was above the law) and he isn’t much younger than her only by a year so there’s not that much of an age difference between them 🤷🏻‍♀️

I have never really seen an influence to make it so noticeable that they read a thread about themselves. She literally responds back to all our comments via stories which is crazy!!!! And funny for us 😂 if like is so perfect why are you reading what we have to say about you 😂

Anyway thanks for the enjoyment so far, it’s getting me through lockdown boredom 😂😂😂
I think people see him as being so young because Daisey’s previous bf TZ is 31! And in comparison to Tom, this lee guy looks a lot younger (obviously). I think everyone was so used to seeing her with somebody who was older that we just see it as going from one extreme to the other😂 however yes I do realise he is only a year younger.

Reactions: 14
I must be really late to the game here, I always just assumed TZ was instafamous like FiFi.... His rapping is utterly cringe, my face is just recoiling back on itself listening to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.