O’Donnell Sisters #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we keep talking about it , but this lip filler honestly. It’s actually full on escaped from her lip line and it’s nearly the size of another whole lip in there. There’s gotta be 3 ml in the top lip alone at least, it looks so deformed
And the sad thing is she think she looks good with those lips 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hello guys! It´s my first comment ever haha please excuse my english, I´m from Norway and I just have a question🥳 💜

I came across Daisey´s profile and went to check out her likes (I dont follow neither of them) and I saw a drastic change in the likes from her videos compared to her pictures. Is it impossible to buy likes on videos or something, since they can buy the views? 3000 likes on a video vs 26000 on a picture is a huge difference🤐😂
Welcome to the thread 👋🏼
Yes you can buy likes for photos and videos believe, and even views. The o’dolls have bought loads of followers, previous threads show screenshots to prove this. So her only getting 3k likes on videos when she has 1mil followers is more like because most of her followers are fake.
It’s also interesting that Ellie has now jumped up to 1.2 mil when she sat on 1 and 1.1mil for ageeessss! Think she’s has some early christmas money and bumped herself up to stay away from Daiseys number 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh no. She’s missing “me conos” again 🤦🏼‍♀️ Who’s excited for next summer already and endless me conos stories 🙋🏼‍♀️🤯🔫

• Haha
Reactions: 9
HOW is she claiming to have had just 0.5ml 🤣🤣🤣🤣
The migration above that top lip is WAY worse than my migration and I’ve probably got about 4/5ml left in mine

Reactions: 10
HOW is she claiming to have had just 0.5ml 🤣🤣🤣🤣
The migration above that top lip is WAY worse than my migration and I’ve probably got about 4/5ml left in mine
Same girl who claims her tits are real her handbags are real and she’s half Swedish 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’d be good in politics would Daisey with her string of bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s very insecure of how she looks because every single story she posts with a filter and every single picture is edited.

I’m not from UK , I was lookin at Daiseys insta story from shopping and taking pics of “fans “ no masks or mask under the nose . I thought it was the law in Uk to wear them ?
It’s the law here anyways .
Being an “influencer “ she should create some good example

Reactions: 11
I know we keep talking about it , but this lip filler honestly. It’s actually full on escaped from her lip line and it’s nearly the size of another whole lip in there. There’s gotta be 3 ml in the top lip alone at least, it looks so deformed
At this point she needs to go get all that tit dissolved and start again from scratch before she ends up with Sallie Axl ballbag lips.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m not from UK , I was lookin at Daiseys insta story from shopping and taking pics of “fans “ no masks or mask under the nose . I thought it was the law in Uk to wear them ?
It’s the law here anyways .
Being an “influencer “ she should create some good example
Yes it’s the law we have to wear masks in shops, etc. But they’re just not wearing them properly and I guess no one has confronted them about it.

I think they’re deliberately not wearing them properly because they’re not taking the pandemic seriously & they want to show off as much of their faces as possible as they think they’re so pretty, but actually they just look stupid for not wearing it properly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Love the stennys babes
she’s got an even more punchable face now 🤮🤮🤮 the only way she’s going to stop ruining her puffy ass face is if her lips or cheeks get infected from the filler. i hope it happens tbh. it’s so jokes though ever since her break up with TZ, she’s been a train wreck which she solely brought upon herself.

o trollz are just 100% bad vibes. hope roid lambo wakes up and realises this asap. give her what she deserves. i’ve said it before but it just speaks volumes for the ‘classy, boss witch’ elanwhore claims to be if she can get with dirt like bear 🤣🤣🤣 so what if a guy is famous, as a woman you’d honestly drop your standards just to get some dick and limelight ?? uh this new generation of skets honestly 🤮

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I wonder what kind of realtionship daisey has with roxy they seem so different I couldn’t imagine her marrying into that family

Reactions: 5
I think roxy is trying so hard to fit in.
Like really annoying personality

And are all her bags Fake?
no hate just wondering

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.