Oatmilkleader tiktoker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like her but her voice just irritates me lately i like her ticktoks and i like the scenery when she shows it but content all about coffee is too much

Reactions: 2
I like her but her voice just irritates me lately i like her ticktoks and i like the scenery when she shows it but content all about coffee is too much
She really does like to speak like those rich white kids. Even her dad doesnt speak the way she does

She irritates me now and unfollowed a while ago

Used to love her but stopped as she’s a bit irritating. Intrigued to know her background - seems like she must be pretty wealthy?

Reactions: 3
Used to love her but stopped as she’s a bit irritating. Intrigued to know her background - seems like she must be pretty wealthy?
Nope. Lives in a council flat with her parents, her father pays for all of her soulcycle because she has anxiety. And all this shopping she does and coffee runs multiple times a day and ordering every meal of the day is the money from her social media, she was looking for a flat to rent with no flat mates so social media really does pay well. If this was onlynher contrscting social strategy job it wouldnt cover all of the shopping, ordering food, whole.foods shoppping etc.

Her parents work but they are not wealthy. I think she loves portraying herself as wealthy with all lf these shppping trips, like who orders breakfast to their workplace or home every morning?!?!? People are on 50K plus and dont order this much food everyday

Reactions: 4
Nope. Lives in a council flat with her parents, her father pays for all of her soulcycle because she has anxiety. And all this shopping she does and coffee runs multiple times a day and ordering every meal of the day is the money from her social media, she was looking for a flat to rent with no flat mates so social media really does pay well. If this was onlynher contrscting social strategy job it wouldnt cover all of the shopping, ordering food, whole.foods shoppping etc.

Her parents work but they are not wealthy. I think she loves portraying herself as wealthy with all lf these shppping trips, like who orders breakfast to their workplace or home every morning?!?!? People are on 50K plus and dont order this much food everyday
I genuinely thought her family was really well off. She seems to live right in central london like walking distance to Oxford street which can’t be a cheap place to live!! Do you know her irl? This is kind of interesting as from watching her videos I definitely was under the impression she was from a very comfortable upbringing

I genuinely thought her family was really well off. She seems to live right in central london like walking distance to Oxford street which can’t be a cheap place to live!! Do you know her irl? This is kind of interesting as from watching her videos I definitely was under the impression she was from a very comfortable upbringing

I feel like she’s shown other rooms in her house which look reaaaallly nice and she’s mentioned in the past her mum came from nothing and worked hard to build herself up - which usually is a roundabout way of suggesting wealth.

You can tell by the bedroom door, and others have said the same in the comments, there are so many council flats around the city, one I can think off the top of my head is within brunswick shopping centre, anoce the restaurants and superdrug, guess they were built many moons ago as there are many of these cpuncil flats around Barbican also. I think shes also called people out who have asked but she hasnt denied it, there are many who live in council houses but still pay rent and pay their way like others and work fulltime jobs. So not hate for her living in one.

I dnt know her in real life. She really wants you to think shes this rich white girl, but her hair is atrocious. She has an african mum so dnt understand why her hair has lost its curls, shes always straightening it so thats probably why and she uses white haircare products aside from gel. But shes got herself some curly hair products but she says she doesng know how to care for her hair. She seems to identify with her white side more, doesnt seem to have black friends.

Shes a mess but you know she gor famous during lockdown for walking through the city doing coffee runs I think. Thats what she says anyway

There really will be psychological studies on people like Mary who switch on social media as soon as they are awake and the effect on their mental health. Every step recorded for socials.

Also, if she came from wealth she wouldnt have been stressing about leaving uni and having no student loan to blow through

I feel like she’s shown other rooms in her house which look reaaaallly nice and she’s mentioned in the past her mum came from nothing and worked hard to build herself up - which usually is a roundabout way of suggesting wealth.
yeah I’m sure she showed a bit of their kitchen living area and it looked so nice.

Chelsea Lee art lives in central london too, with not a penny! 😂😂 Council are doing something right for these people!

• Haha
SoulCycle costs over £20 per class and she frequently goes twice a day - I know she's said she gets some of her classes free, but in what universe could she (or anyone) afford it??? Also completely baffled by her accent

SoulCycle costs over £20 per class and she frequently goes twice a day - I know she's said she gets some of her classes free, but in what universe could she (or anyone) afford it??? Also completely baffled by her accent
Yeah she use to get some classes for free but has answered poeples questions and said her dad pays for the classes. Thats over 10K of rides within a year!

Reactions: 1
I quite like her but her accent grinds on me its like not even an accent its like a made up voice

Does anyone knlw why shes stopped going soulcycle? She use to get clothes sent to her and they'd give her some free classes rven though I think she said her dad paid of 15K in one year for her classes and now shes stopped? Maybe she realised she was never gonna be part of the white girl gang there as its so cliquey

I mean it's pretty obvious she lives in a council flat, the window above her door is the biggest giveaway. Also she never shows any other part of her home except her bedroom, normally rich kids who live with their parents like to show off their entire home since their parents normally own large fancy homes in the countryside.

It makes my eye water seeing her spend this much of her own and her parent's money on takeaway food and workout classes. The people she associates with are middle class white girls who live a completely opposite life to hers. Not saying it's a bad thing to have friends of a different social class and race, but when you are the only POC and working class person in your set of friends, it does get isolating. Her friends can afford to waste their money on expensive food and workout classes as they have their rich parents to fall back on. Mary doesn't have that. Although she's very lucky both of her parents work and live in affordable housing in London so they can save extra money.
---
I quite like her but her accent grinds on me its like not even an accent its like a made up voice
It's like a fake white girl posh voice. it doesn't suit her at all. I actually can't stand that type of voice, it's so jarring.
---
Does anyone knlw why shes stopped going soulcycle? She use to get clothes sent to her and they'd give her some free classes rven though I think she said her dad paid of 15K in one year for her classes and now shes stopped? Maybe she realised she was never gonna be part of the white girl gang there as its so cliquey
Apparently there was a lot of bullying and it wasn't the place she thought it would be. I mean what on earth was she expecting, every instructor there is middle class and white? No matter how fake nice they appear, she will never be one of them.
---
You can tell by the bedroom door, and others have said the same in the comments, there are so many council flats around the city, one I can think off the top of my head is within brunswick shopping centre, anoce the restaurants and superdrug, guess they were built many moons ago as there are many of these cpuncil flats around Barbican also. I think shes also called people out who have asked but she hasnt denied it, there are many who live in council houses but still pay rent and pay their way like others and work fulltime jobs. So not hate for her living in one.

I dnt know her in real life. She really wants you to think shes this rich white girl, but her hair is atrocious. She has an african mum so dnt understand why her hair has lost its curls, shes always straightening it so thats probably why and she uses white haircare products aside from gel. But shes got herself some curly hair products but she says she doesng know how to care for her hair. She seems to identify with her white side more, doesnt seem to have black friends.

Shes a mess but you know she gor famous during lockdown for walking through the city doing coffee runs I think. Thats what she says anyway

There really will be psychological studies on people like Mary who switch on social media as soon as they are awake and the effect on their mental health. Every step recorded for socials.

Also, if she came from wealth she wouldnt have been stressing about leaving uni and having no student loan to blow through
You would think having a black African mum would mean her hair would be in great condition and she would be rocking protective styles like braids. But no. Her hair is clearly heat damaged, it makes me cringe everytime she straightens it. My Moroccan ass wants to put an Argan oil treatment and henna in her hair to help repair the heat damage. When she does use curly hair products, she uses brands like Cantu which are terrible for curly hair and the ingredients are literally catered to European hair. Can someone please point her in the direction of Mielle and Camille Rose?

Last edited:
I mean it's pretty obvious she lives in a council flat, the window above her door is the biggest giveaway. Also she never shows any other part of her home except her bedroom, normally rich kids who live with their parents like to show off their entire home since their parents normally own large fancy homes in the countryside.

It makes my eye water seeing her spend this much of her own and her parent's money on takeaway food and workout classes. The people she associates with are middle class white girls who live a completely opposite life to hers. Not saying it's a bad thing to have friends of a different social class and race, but when you are the only POC and working class person in your set of friends, it does get isolating. Her friends can afford to waste their money on expensive food and workout classes as they have their rich parents to fall back on. Mary doesn't have that. Although she's very lucky both of her parents work and live in affordable housing in London so they can save extra money.
---

It's like a fake white girl posh voice. it doesn't suit her at all. I actually can't stand that type of voice, it's so jarring.
---

Apparently there was a lot of bullying and it wasn't the place she thought it would be. I mean what on earth was she expecting, every instructor there is middle class and white? No matter how fake nice they appear, she will never be one of them.
---

You would think having a black African mum would mean her hair would be in great condition and she would be rocking protective styles like braids. But no. Her hair is clearly heat damaged, it makes me cringe everytime she straightens it. My Moroccan ass wants to put an Argan oil treatment and henna in her hair to help repair the heat damage. When she does use curly hair products, she uses brands like Cantu which are terrible for curly hair and the ingredients are literally catered to European hair. Can someone please point her in the direction of Mielle and Camille Rose?
She has no clue how to care for her hair, she strsightens the tit out of it, uses products incorrectly or products not for her curly hair,

Shr never had that fake posh voice when she started, yes it wad there but not to this extent

She has no clue how to care for her hair, she strsightens the tit out of it, uses products incorrectly or products not for her curly hair,

Shr never had that fake posh voice when she started, yes it wad there but not to this extent
It’s because she keeps hanging out with middle class white women and wants to emulate them.
Her looks awful, I can’t tell if it’s 3c or 4a but it looks so dry, brittle and damaged.

you can really tell she only has white friends from
Her hair and that fake accent alone.

It’s because she keeps hanging out with middle class white women and wants to emulate them.
Her looks awful, I can’t tell if it’s 3c or 4a but it looks so dry, brittle and damaged.

you can really tell she only has white friends from
Her hair and that fake accent alone.
It looks like 4a, 3c would require some looseness and her hair seems more tight curls and the lack of movement when shes brushed it is a give away

This is why shes depressed, emulating rich white kids when they are not the same type of person