Oak Home Interiors

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recent new find for me but quickly realised this woman has an enormous disposable income! Hauls every day this week (well, feels like it). White Company and Neptune being her favourite. So blasé about the cost of things she buys too. Another wealthy middle class woman who thinks the cost of something reflects how stylish it is!

discuss!

Reactions: 6
The haul for the viv clutter copy cat Christmas table thing was mind blowing. Viv’s was all an Ad so everything I assume would of been lent or gifted for the shoot. Oak Home purchased basically everything to copy cat Viv’s ad ... (which I suppose is what an Ad is all about monkey see monkey buy) but she purchased every single thing and some of the items were truly expensive for what they were - such as £30 Christmas crackers - £30 to pull shite that goes in the bin! X

Reactions: 3
The haul for the viv clutter copy cat Christmas table thing was mind blowing. Viv’s was all an Ad so everything I assume would of been lent or gifted for the shoot. Oak Home purchased basically everything to copy cat Viv’s ad ... (which I suppose is what an Ad is all about monkey see monkey buy) but she purchased every single thing and some of the items were truly expensive for what they were - such as £30 Christmas crackers - £30 to pull shite that goes in the bin! X
I as amazed at the haul she did - I was gobsmacked at how much she spent. It did make me laugh that she did a follow on story where she mentioned viv clutter (this is so funny btw). What annoys me is that if we had the access to all these freebies we could do all this too!!! All it does is encourage people to spend money they haven’t got to try to be in the “in crowd”. I’m sticking to B&M and eBay and will guarantee my decs will be just as nice x

Reactions: 2
I as amazed at the haul she did - I was gobsmacked at how much she spent. It did make me laugh that she did a follow on story where she mentioned viv clutter (this is so funny btw). What annoys me is that if we had the access to all these freebies we could do all this too!!! All it does is encourage people to spend money they haven’t got to try to be in the “in crowd”. I’m sticking to B&M and eBay and will guarantee my decs will be just as nice x
I am sure they will be ... same here got the ideas off insta just found cheaper alternatives.

Reactions: 1
Just watched her latest shopping haul 🙄 does anyone else say 35 pound or would you say 35 pounds (£35)? It really bugs me surely it’s pounds as in plural..

I like this lady and she is obviously very fortunate. But what does annoy me is when she resells things for extortionate money like today’s £800 wall unit. £800 for something that is second hand. She doesn’t need the money but still asks the earth. I do like her though if you read this love. I’m just well jealous

The video of her in the tile shop. Oh my god that poor man. She was so rude. So rude and dismissive I couldn’t believe it!

Reactions: 3
Recent new find for me but quickly realised this woman has an enormous disposable income! Hauls every day this week (well, feels like it). White Company and Neptune being her favourite. So blasé about the cost of things she buys too. Another wealthy middle class woman who thinks the cost of something reflects how stylish it is!

discuss!
I completely agree. It’s the “it’s expensive so must be stylish” that annoys me too. None of these insta huns would know where to start if they had the same income as most of us. I much prefer normal accounts who are unique and stylish on a budget.

This woman tagged her funeral outfit, on the day of her Mother’s funeral! This says everything there is to know!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
This woman tagged her funeral outfit, on the day of her Mother’s funeral! This says everything there is to know!
She’s posted videos of her dying mum on her anniversary. It all feels a bit personal to share on insta.

• Sad
Reactions: 1