Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StillMe

The Easy Way to Lose Weight (Allen Carr's Easyway) is a great start. It works to change your mindset around food, how diets don't tend to work long term, but how to adjust your relationship with food for long term results. I found it incredibly helpful, and although i didn't follow it to the letter (for example i wouldn't ever stop eating meat), i took what i wanted from it and made some changes and found it successful. It speaks about becoming in tune with your hunger signals, what food is going to satisfy you, and also allows for 'junk' here and there. Its not a diet, but really addresses people's unhealthy relationship with food, whether that is overeating, not eating enough, and junk food/cravings.

Reactions: 1

conrea37

VIP Member
I have been Keto 30 days and love it. It’s a challenge initially. I don’t get hungry much now!

I have a veggie friend who does it with no issues.

So since this post, I've been following Team Rh on Facebook, and honestly it just clicked. I'm so over dieting and slimming world/weight watchers/keto/Atkins whatever other fad. It's calorie counting but he sets you on higher calories so you don't feel hungry or deprived and can eat real food! I'd recommend them to everyone now. I'm 8lbs down already, and haven't joined up yet but it's only a fiver a month I think!
I do Team RH too 🙌🏻

Great thread I have always wondered what slim people eat in a day. I'm always hungry 😭
Same! I'm dead nosey too and love seeing what people eat in a day 🤣

Today I've had the chocolate Weetabix with strawberries, 4 ryvita with low fat cheese spread and tomatoes, a diet coke, spinach trottole with pesto and salad, a protein yoghurt and some cherries.

I'm still hungry, could literally raid the kids cupboards and inhale everything 🐽

annanuttall

VIP Member
I gave up diet coke and chocolates and I lost 7lbs in less than 2-3 weeks. I also started to use Slimming World again and increased my gym usages.
I'm doing this as I'm going on holiday in the autumn and really needed to lose weight fast.

freckleface94

I dont know if there is another thread but i couldnt see one!

Any tips for quick weight loss?

Shakes/juice diets etc. Heard of the military diet but didnt know if effective?

I know the results wont last but need a quick boost!!!

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
I am currently on Exante (cheap Cambridge). Its great. I lost 2half stone this time last year in 11 weeks (from 11stone to 8half). I have out 1 stone back on but have had 2 all inclusives holidays, Disney, New York, Christmas weight and just generally treating myself. I am currently on day 15, its easy after day 5 and I love that food gets taken out of the equation. So many people around me tried it after my success and failed so it certainly isn't for everyone but it is 100% for me.