Norris Nuts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yooo guysssss, y'all been a bit dead :LOL: soooo I just watched their new vid on norris nuts do stuff and realized naz was wearing a kind of crop top shirt and I was likeeee whattttt. So naz can wear that kind of stuff and sabre can't and on top of that in that same vid sabre was next to naz and wearing a dress...
yeah no ones really been saying anything recently. also in their new video sabre was wearing that frilly skirt and sockie was wearing some overalls. i feel like sockies style has changed a bit but not in a good way. also naz finally gets to be in charge of a challenge and sockie decides that shes going to make it about her. i know it wasn't really that big of a deal but still. ive started realizing how much everything revolves around her like she the only important person in their family. and they keep on mentioning this big surprise. i really wonder what it could be. maybe they bought a house in another country or are coming out with a mobile game(said before a few comments back). everything they do is all clickbait like them opening their mouths really wide to look surprised or crying. also in the beginning of their videos they always have some random clip from the video and its usualy one of the getting hurt or "behind the scenes."

Reactions: 5
I’m surprised she was allowed to wear it, even for the video. Their clothing is always really bright and they have such an odd style, Sabre wearing what looked like a really tight elastic tank top and pink skirt, Sockie in dungarees with a weird flowery white long sleeved top, Biggy’s always wearing a hat or beanie. They look like they belong in a kidz pop music video (yet we all know their music is awful) it’s all a bit much sometimes.

They really work hard to photoshop their thumbnails for clickbait, they look so fake in them with the surprised faces. And it’s every video. Sockie is so annoying, why does she feel the need to scream so often like when they were doing the chair? Crazy that this girl is THIRTEEN.

Reactions: 8
Yooo guysssss, y'all been a bit dead :LOL: soooo I just watched their new vid on norris nuts do stuff and realized naz was wearing a kind of crop top shirt and I was likeeee whattttt. So naz can wear that kind of stuff and sabre can't and on top of that in that same vid sabre was next to naz and wearing a dress...
I think Naz probably sees how Sabre's growing up more and wants to be more like her. Whereas when sabre was her age she didn't know any different so until recently was happy to let her mum treat her like a little girl even though she's a teenager. I think Naz will definitely be the most likely to rebel seeing as she acts the most grown-up and relates to Sabre whose 6 years older, than hwr othwe siblings. I hope SSabre is allowed to grow up more i feel so sorry for her

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think Naz probably sees how Sabre's growing up more and wants to be more like her. Whereas when sabre was her age she didn't know any different so until recently was happy to let her mum treat her like a little girl even though she's a teenager. I think Naz will definitely be the most likely to rebel seeing as she acts the most grown-up and relates to Sabre whose 6 years older, than hwr othwe siblings. I hope SSabre is allowed to grow up more i feel so sorry for her
I think Naz also has the most access to the internet at an early age. I doubt Sabre was spending time watching YouTube, TikTok and editing when she was 9yo. Naz is exposed to a lot more and is able to see how other people live, what they wear etc

Reactions: 10
I find it emotional abuse to dangle a pet in front of Naz and say well you can have it but only when you win a challenge. They know she almost never wins!

Reactions: 11
Ong, u
Omg, I thought the same thing..i think Naz is developing her on sense of style, where Sabre is still into her"fancy clothes"...why can Naz wear crop tops, and Sabre can't?..Brooke needs a reality check. I can't stand her..

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
new video, about sockie, revolving around sockie. why am i not surprised? 🤦‍♀️
I'd rather if she was autistic they would say, as an autistic trait is only caring about what you want. Otherwise she really does just come across as bossy and bratty.

Not even 5 minutes in and good god I’m really starting to despise the way they edit, is it just me or has it gotten even more obnoxious lately?

edit: so apparently their "big news" is that.. they're moving to queensland? I wonder how that will work out. They made it seem like mainly Justin's idea.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Not even 5 minutes in and good god I’m really starting to despise the way they edit, is it just me or has it gotten even more obnoxious lately?

edit: so apparently their "big news" is that.. they're moving to queensland? I wonder how that will work out. They made it seem like mainly Justin's idea.
If they move and still all share a room I might lose the will

Reactions: 9
I'd rather if she was autistic they would say, as an autistic trait is only caring about what you want. Otherwise she really does just come across as bossy and bratty.
it’s not so much only caring about what you want, it’s that people with ASD don’t have theory of mind which is the ability to understand that other people have thoughts, likes, dislikes etc independent of yours that may be different. So a child with ASD May only talk about a topic of their choice (eg. Cats) irrespective of whether the other person actually likes cats. They wouldn’t pick up on the social cues that the other person isn’t interested in having a conversation about cats. So it would be a bit like Sockie assuming everyone likes honey chicken because she likes honey chicken. (I am an occupational therapist and work with heaps of kids with high functioning ASD)

I hope they do a video like this for each child. Would be nice for Naz to have some attention.

I hope they are able to move to a larger house in qld where they can all have their own rooms or at least a girls room and a boys room. We don’t see them interact with other kids outside of their family and I guess they really don’t, none of them were sad about moving away from friends etc. I wonder where in qld they will move. I can’t imagine them running around the shops in surfers paradise 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
In their latest video, they’re talking about Sockie’s hair and she says “mum normally does it for me”
Sockie always has her hair in a simple ponytail, this 13 year old can not tie her hair into a ponytail?

Reactions: 8
In their latest video, they’re talking about Sockie’s hair and she says “mum normally does it for me”
Sockie always has her hair in a simple ponytail, this 13 year old can not tie her hair into a ponytail?
nope it’s been mentioned in a few videos.
Biggy doesn’t know how to tie shoelaces either.

I thought the same thing..i can't believe that they're all still so childish..Sockie can't even put her hair in a simple ponytail..these vlogs are all Sockie now..that skirt that Sabre wore in the Nazzy styled our clothes vlog, looked like something my nanna would've worn..i don't understand why she needs to be so dressed up, to sit around the house..now they announce they want to move to QLD..aren't they doing up their old house so stupid Sockie can have her even more ridiculous cooking channel?..they seem to be running out of content..i think they need to take some attention from Sockie, and give the other kids a fair go..

I thought the same thing..i can't believe that they're all still so childish..Sockie can't even put her hair in a simple ponytail..these vlogs are all Sockie now..that skirt that Sabre wore in the Nazzy styled our clothes vlog, looked like something my nanna would've worn..i don't understand why she needs to be so dressed up, to sit around the house..now they announce they want to move to QLD..aren't they doing up their old house so stupid Sockie can have her even more ridiculous cooking channel?..they seem to be running out of content..i think they need to take some attention from Sockie, and give the other kids a fair go..
yes I would love to see more of Naz. It seems like she has been doing a lot of designing for their merch. Would be nice to see her doing that.

I was thinking today that all the kids are grouped and do exactly the same thing. They all surf and skate, they all have the same bedtime, they all film YouTube videos etc together. I wonder if any of them ever wanted to play soccer or basketball? Wonder what Brooke would say

So moving to Queensland..could that be because they have that show they are going to do?
Is Queensland like LA where all the television stuff is? Could that be a reason because why would they redo that house and move away?

Reactions: 3
So moving to Queensland..could that be because they have that show they are going to do?
Is Queensland like LA where all the television stuff is? Could that be a reason because why would they redo that house and move away?
Queensland isn't exactly the LA of australia, i'd say it would more be sydney and melbourne. Im not too sure about the filming opportunities in QLD.

Also if they move away what would happen to sabres doctors check ups? Would they have to fly down to sydney every time she has an appointment or switch doctors?

yes I would love to see more of Naz. It seems like she has been doing a lot of designing for their merch. Would be nice to see her doing that.

I was thinking today that all the kids are grouped and do exactly the same thing. They all surf and skate, they all have the same bedtime, they all film YouTube videos etc together. I wonder if any of them ever wanted to play soccer or basketball? Wonder what Brooke would say
In sabre's ellen interview she said that in order to br allowed to do surfing and skating competitions she had to do chorse, wereas to do swimming she didn't have to do any. Im guessing once they became famous for it brooke and justin became more encouraging if it but based in this cant imagine them caring about whether or not all the kids want to do those sports.

Reactions: 3

They spend so much time together and don’t really have an identity that is their own because I don’t think they’ve had any room to develop one on their own. They have interests that might be slightly different but they’re basically seen as the same, treated the same and do all the same things despite being different ages as you said. I think it would be interesting to see if one of them wanted to ‘break out of the mold’ and do their own thing and whether she or the others would be upset because it means their “brand” is less united, but I think they’ll want to surfing and skating together anyway.

Also there’s a lot of covid restrictions in nsw now, it’s weird to think their lives have pretty much barely changed because they already stay home most of the time, unless they’re going out to the shops to buy who knows what for a challenge or going surfing and skating. So they probably don’t even notice because of how isolated they are.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.