Norris Nuts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i just watched they’re latest vlog and it made me so angry!!! If Justin allows naz to get a guinea pig, why not just get her one? Oh right, they want fame and views. Besides, none of them know that they’re social animals and that they should get two. They would also be oblivious to finding the right cage size, the right food and that they have to clean their cages out a lot. Naz would be heartbroken when the guinea pigs die but it would probably be her and her family’s fault for not looking after it properly. Bloody hell this family outrages me.
I think it's terrible they constantly do this to Naz..no wonder she clings on to that bunny..she has nothing else..i agree with you, in that they need to get 2 guinea pigs..they couldn't even look after a fish properly..the tank had nothing in it, except the pebbles on the bottom, and Brooke told Naz to feed it 1 fish flake a day!..they starved the fish, like she starves her kids..i couldn't believe all they had for dinner was a little pkt of microwave veges..not even any kind of meat..no wonder these kids don't grow..the woman is literally starving them for views, but Disco seems to eat alot of junk food, and Charm is a chubby baby..I'm surprised Justin allows it, but then again, Brooke controls him too..Brooke and Sockie make me so mad..she's just like her mother..

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
the video where they were reacting to familia diamond is cringeee omgggg. first of all do they really need to react to it likeeee come onnnn-

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Disco is 2, and says nothing that is understandable except maybe ‘car’
I found this:
At age 2, most kids can follow directions and say 50 or more words. Many combine words in short phrases and sentences. Kids this age usually can follow two-step instructions, such as "pick up the ball and bring it to Daddy."

Kids his age should be around more kids his age, that’s the way they learn to talk. Of course his siblings talk to him, but he should still have more social contact.
Does Brooke or Justin have any friends that they’re in contact with? They’re never saying that they have plans to see friends, and it’s quite un-obvious if they do or not.
I feel like once they started getting big on youtube, they ditched their friends and put youtube as the top priority.

Brooke is going to medical appointments with her kids because they’re growing. Does she realise that her kids can’t grow without proper food?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
It’s cruel to dangle the guinea pig as a prize like they do. True, who knows how the poor creatures would actually fare in their household, but it’s a good way to create resentment when she watches it back and sees how it’s been made into an award to earn by staying in a challenge to get more views. She rarely wins anything and doesn’t have the same competitiveness as the others, and Justin was even willing to go to the pet shop and get her one weeks ago.

It seems like practically everything they do now is for views anyway, there is very little natural elements to their vlogs. The little ones are cute at least. I saw a few old clips of Naz when she was like 4 and she was pretty difficult to understand at that age, hopefully Disco’s language development will pick up as between 2 and 3 is generally when a lot of milestones happen. I’ve noticed he seems rather uncoordinated for a 2 year old as well so maybe there’s a developmental delay there. I doubt Brooke and Justin have many friends, they also seem to rarely speak to family unless it's the holidays, it makes me curious what their parents think of them pretty much turning their grandchildren into these youtubers.

Reactions: 9
I don't want to be weird or anything but justin isn't really that bad looking :oops: I feel like he isn't really romantic with brooke because she's just....I don't even know how to say it....hopefully y'all get what I mean

I was shocked that she didn’t stay for her hospital appointment... I can’t imagine anything else more important than having a check up for skin cancer especially as the one side has spread to the nerve.

MY PERSONAL OPINION is that radiotherapy would have been a good choice for her especially to stop the spread. It’s her body and choice but if I had a family and kids that would be my option.

I don't want to be weird or anything but justin isn't really that bad looking :oops: I feel like he isn't really romantic with brooke because she's just....I don't even know how to say it....hopefully y'all get what I mean
I feel bad for Justin. There will be a lot of people who disagree because he is an adult and can make his own decisions but some people really are controlled or made to feel they won't do any better. His kids talk bad to him all the time, mock his weight, and Brooke was in on most of that too. God knows how they are with him off camera if that's how they are on it. Also not sure why they are mocking him, when he's one of the better looking ones out of the lot of them. He retired really young because Sabre was born and they (probably Brooke) wanted to move back home. Then he had a good swim business, but because his kids are YouTube stars has now sold that too. Poor guy seems to have no friends, no life, and just cares for the little ones and is pushed out of the house half the time. They also celebrate mothers day and Brooke's birthday on camera, saying how great she is, but have they ever done that for Justin?

• Sad
Reactions: 12
in the last vlog they said naz had to go to the hospital because they had "some stuff" going on. they were very open to us about their medical conditions before, wonder why they're holding back now.

Reactions: 7
in the last vlog they said naz had to go to the hospital because they had "some stuff" going on. they were very open to us about their medical conditions before, wonder why they're holding back now.
Maybe because Naz doesn't have any issues and so the only reason she's not growing is because she doesn't have a very good diet. All these children eat is vegetavles and have huge binges of carbs every so often for videos. Where's the protein? Don't athletes tend to eat a lot of protein? Even what they eat is impacted by YouTube. They can't live off vegetables and occasional carb binges, Brooke could so easily cook some chicken and potatoes to have with vegetables to give them a balanced meal. Then Sockie could help her out too and actually learn how ti be safe in the kitchen. Plus she'll be teaching them how to eat healthily and that vegetables are important but so is protein and carbs.

Sadly I feel like it may be to 'build suspense' but I hope not. They really have been holding back recently, I think that's why the last few videos on their vlog channel have been challenges instead of the types of vlogs that they used to do.
Good for them for taking back a bit of privacy, but the fact that they keep on mentioning it is what makes me think that it is for suspense. It would have been easy for them to wait an extra hour or two for Naz to get back to film the next segment without anyone knowing but they CHOSE not to and chose to reveal that Naz was at the doctor. We've seen that they do multiple takes, even while at the shops so it wouldn't have been an issue to wait for Naz.

Maybe because Naz doesn't have any issues and so the only reason she's not growing is because she doesn't have a very good diet. All these children eat is vegetavles and have huge binges of carbs every so often for videos. Where's the protein? Don't athletes tend to eat a lot of protein? Even what they eat is impacted by YouTube. They can't live off vegetables and occasional carb binges, Brooke could so easily cook some chicken and potatoes to have with vegetables to give them a balanced meal. Then Sockie could help her out too and actually learn how ti be safe in the kitchen. Plus she'll be teaching them how to eat healthily and that vegetables are important but so is protein and carbs.
Sockie posted a tik tok and showed a pre made salad that had been purchased from a shop that they were supposed to eat for dinner. If Brooke can’t even cut up some tomatoes and cucumber etc and put it on a plate with lettuce there’s no way she is going to cook chicken.

They have a beautiful kitchen and it seems like they don’t use it to cook it. That’s fine, not everyone is into cooking. But there are more balanced frozen meal options at the supermarket that are marketed towards kids. I even have some in my freezer for emergency meals.

Have you guys heard that sabre eats actual frozen peas...whats that about?? Isn't that bad??

Reactions: 1
dont think so. i think frozen peas are fine to eat, as long as that’s not all you eat.

Going back a few comments, in the least weird way possible, I actually think Justin’s kind of hot. Need to get that off my chest😂

• Haha
I feel bad for Justin. There will be a lot of people who disagree because he is an adult and can make his own decisions but some people really are controlled or made to feel they won't do any better. His kids talk bad to him all the time, mock his weight, and Brooke was in on most of that too. God knows how they are with him off camera if that's how they are on it. Also not sure why they are mocking him, when he's one of the better looking ones out of the lot of them. He retired really young because Sabre was born and they (probably Brooke) wanted to move back home. Then he had a good swim business, but because his kids are YouTube stars has now sold that too. Poor guy seems to have no friends, no life, and just cares for the little ones and is pushed out of the house half the time. They also celebrate mothers day and Brooke's birthday on camera, saying how great she is, but have they ever done that for Justin?
Justin has always seemed really really passive to me. Brooke's definitely the one who seems to make a lot of the big decisions and controls the household IMO. That video was disgusting when they were gathered around him fat shaming him and Brooke was behind the camera the whole time. He certainly does a lot for them but I also feel he needs to step it up a bit sometimes, he's like the laid back parent and sometimes lets them be too rude and demanding while she's the control freak so there isn't a very good balance. i feel bad for his as well though.
Sadly I feel like it may be to 'build suspense' but I hope not. They really have been holding back recently, I think that's why the last few videos on their vlog channel have been challenges instead of the types of vlogs that they used to do.
Good for them for taking back a bit of privacy, but the fact that they keep on mentioning it is what makes me think that it is for suspense. It would have been easy for them to wait an extra hour or two for Naz to get back to film the next segment without anyone knowing but they CHOSE not to and chose to reveal that Naz was at the doctor. We've seen that they do multiple takes, even while at the shops so it wouldn't have been an issue to wait for Naz.
I wonder why they even bother to say anything. Maybe they're sick of people on here discussing how they aren't eating enough so Brooke told them to be quieter with mentioning any medical issues/appointments. I think if Naz has stopped growing entirely it's serious because she's only 9 and she definitely has a lot more growing to do.

I wonder why they even bother to say anything. Maybe they're sick of people on here discussing how they aren't eating enough so Brooke told them to be quieter with mentioning any medical issues/appointments. I think if Naz has stopped growing entirely it's serious because she's only 9 and she definitely has a lot more growing to do.
I doubt it. I think it's more likely they're bricking it at their lack of views recently and keep saying things about surprises and medical conditions, then don't announce what they are in that video so people keep watching videos until they're told.

Maybe Naz doesn’t want to have all her medical health stuff posted on the internet? She might want to be more private than the others- not sure if brooke would allow that though, she would do anything for views!

Reactions: 5
How old is Disco? Does he talk?

Sockie almost cried when she had to eat the veggies. Is that all they got?
Disco doesn’t talk yet, no. It’s normal though. My brother wasn’t talking until 2 1/2. Although I think Disco knows some words like “Mama” “Car” and perhaps “Dada“ or “Papa”.

I doubt it. I think it's more likely they're bricking it at their lack of views recently and keep saying things about surprises and medical conditions, then don't announce what they are in that video so people keep watching videos until they're told.
It wouldn’t be surprising if they’re doing that. They did it with merchandise, meeting Gordon Ramsey or whatever he’s called, the birth videos AND the TV show which won’t even happen until late 2021!! You’re onto something. It’s either that or Naz is sensible and is keeping her medical issues private.

Besides, if Naz has it I’m positive Sockie does to. No signs of puberty at 13!?

Last edited:
Yooo guysssss, y'all been a bit dead :LOL: soooo I just watched their new vid on norris nuts do stuff and realized naz was wearing a kind of crop top shirt and I was likeeee whattttt. So naz can wear that kind of stuff and sabre can't and on top of that in that same vid sabre was next to naz and wearing a dress...

• Wow
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.