Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I think the trainers took the dog back because they wanted to breed her, I imagine they would have some sort of contract to take the dog back for any reason I don’t think it was the Brookes choice to relinquish Demi back to Protection Dogs UK.

Correct me if I’m wrong but are all the vlogs about Demi having puppies not gone? Who the hell spends $150K on a protection dog fly her from the other side of the world just to breed her a month after getting her. Plus Justin killed a 9 week old puppy a few days later they just went off and bought another one.

I don’t think the Demi did anything wrong, she’s gone to live with a couple who’s pregnant. Doubt the truth will ever come out and certainly will not be the Norris nuts who tell it!
thats what i was thinking when i looked at kaylas itsines ig earlier, theres no way they would take or be given an aggressive dog if they were expecting a baby!
also if you look at the trainers ig they have a higlight for australia, but it doesnt show anything in newcastle or to do wiht the norris nuts yet it shows them in sydney with kayla and her partner. i think theyre seperate trips but either way why would they not post anyhting about norris nuts?
the dog people do follow justin, brooke, charm and disco tho! so maybe no bad blood, WHO KNOWS!! i wish they just fully explained it

(brookes instagram is interesting, seems a lot realer than the other accounts)

I know this might have been talked before but Brooke posted a video of Winky growling at Naz when she was trying to cuddle him few weeks ago. I was kinda surprised because he is very close with Sockie though I think he just wanted to sleep
where can i find the video?

new 2

it is strange and rather sad that all sockies presents were related to winky.(most of her christmas presents were also related to him).
doesnt she have other interests?
she is too attached to winky and seems obsessive about him and about training him.
at her age she should be spending most of her time with friends and maybe a boyfriend.
she is spending too much time and energy on winky.

beedeelee

Has anyone mentioned/pointed out this clip where flizzy said something which I think sounds like ' I think you should kill yourself" in about 13:24? (See Video)

I know people joke about these kinds of stuff but I just think it's a bit weird considering how sensitive the Norris nuts are.

It sounds like Justin probably has been really ill, mentally. From Biggy's song it sounds like he was definitely suicidal and in one of the videos a while back, I can't remember which one but I think it was Justin's birthday I remember Brooke saying how proud she was of him after he told her he was depressed, around the time they sold the swim school. It sounds very hard for the kids to have gone through something like that along with Brooke being ill. I bet Justin feels under a lot of pressure, what with six kids he has because Brooke "convinced him," winky and soon a protection dog that he doesn't want which you can bet will become his responsibility to walk. For a while I doubted that he'd get much support within his family because of the way he gets walked over by Brooke but the kids seem very aware that he must have mental health issues by Biggy's song and their reaction to it. I hope he really is feeling better.

I love how passionate Sockie is about training Winky. She's very good at it and you can tell it means a lot to her to have him. Most of her gifts were to do with winky which I though was really nice.
I think it’s really likely his huge weight loss is probably from SSRIs. It’s common to lose a substantial amount of weight in antidepressants

This is the outfits she showed on recent video, i think we jump to conclusions pretty fast
Ugh that purple dress is horrific hahahaha

True that obvious from Sabre’s bday vlog how much screen dependent the little ones are. The second he opened his eyes D demanded his ipad over and over and over. Granted it’s a pandemic but Australia was mostly controlled and up until a few months ago they could go out without masks either and basically were able to undertake their normal routines. Can’t say the same for the older four since their job IS screen dependent, they spend hours editing and designing and recording.
Omg 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Don’t call him D 😂😂😂😂 if you know you know

So they’ve started telling people to like and subscribe huh? What happened to “we dont tell people to subscribe they can if they want “ blah blah pretence
They’ve been doing that for ages now. It was weird but I was like whatever hahaha but it is super hypocritical

Last edited:

new 2

recently they were inactive on their minor channels for a while(they have now returned).
so there is a good chance that they were on vacation.
maybe even in las vegas.
brookes owes the fans a trip to las vegas.she asked them to decide if the kids succeeded in the challenge and if they should go to las vegas(in the recent vlog "match your outfit to win dream holiday").
she got more than 33000 responses telling her the kids succeeded or did well enough and that they should receive a trip to vegas.
and in the last vlog sabre could have chosen to go to las vegas.
again- it does seem they were on vacation.i would guess it was at some other location, but it could be at las vegas.

Last edited:

teezee

exactly. They don’t even need six rooms. They could get away with charm and disco sharing. They only have two kids bedrooms as it is so anything is an upgrade.
With 6 bedrooms, charm and disco would have to share anyway.

#megamind

hello might me new to this, but did anyone else notice biggy’s braces in the new among us video? i’m unaware if they posted about it, but he seemed to have the nicest teeth out of the norris’.

i just saw the their reaction clip to the invisible boy.
i dont think biggy said he would spy on on girls in changing rooms if he he could be invisible.
he said several times he wouldnt.

i think he said he would go around naked if he were invisible.
oh? i recall him saying “i would do the same” but i’ll double check! ☺

Ashlee1904

c
is it normal for aussie kids to swear around their parents? in bigs bday vlog when they were looking at the rollercoasters, sockie or sabre (which doesn’t really matter they’re teens) were saying ‘sh** sh** sh** sugar!‘ just a question as when i was growing up if i even said sugar or fudge i’d be told off
it’s very normal here in new zealand and australia. my parents often encouraged me to swear and stop being so sensitive. aussies and kiwis are a different breed haha

happyughhh

on norris nuts do stuff they were reacting to a dhar mann video and i can sabre's insecure side or is it just me there was a really pretty girl in it and she looked so sad just staring at the girl...idk she seemed really off in that video or maybe because the dhar mann video was about school

GryffindorOfTheYear

Guys it’s not the same dog. They also happened to get a German Shepard puppy but from south Australia, not overseas. Puppies name is Nox.
Where'd you find out its name cos I can't seem to find it anywhere.🤷

Its a protection dog from a company that trains for customers worldwide but has a UK Web address. But they said in the comments that the dog they're getting (Royce, who you can see on the insta page of the training company) is still going to be coming, they've not replaced him with this one. The caption also makes seem like they're only looking after her rather than owning her. And the coat patterns of the dog which we can see seem to be alike (not that dogs of the same breed can't have similar coat patterns).

Not saying you're wrong, just saying there is evidence which seems to support the idea.

Do we know what trainers the NN got Demi from or where? I feel like its been discussed but can't remember if we knew for sure🤷

Just realised I put ledgends instead of legends lmao and I can’t edit the post anymore 😂
Nice to see in their most recent video that sabre was out by her self with a boy (well Brooke was hinting a lot that it was a boy). Bit weird they were spying on her but I’m glad they’re actually letting her act her age more.

I find it a little weird the kids only ever really wear their merch, especially Sabre. Like Sabre is supposedly on a date wearing a ‘ledgends’ crop top. Not sure if they genuinely just love the clothes or if they’re made to wear them purely for money purposes.

new 2

sabre is too concerned with her looks,and she has very low self esteem with regard to her looks.
she is always talking about not being pretty enough-even ugly,other girls being more pretty than her and about the various things she doesnt like about herself.
she has now undergone her first cosmetic enhacement although it was risky and she was aware of it.
i hope that now she wont feel she should undergo more cosmetic enhancements and perhaps plastic surgeries.
i hope she will find better ways to enhance her self confidence and improve her self esteem.

mariam.awuqueen

In Naz’s Christmas present video she shows that Sabre got her a bikini am I the only one that finds that a little inappropriate or am I just reaching?

is it normal for aussie kids to swear around their parents? in bigs bday vlog when they were looking at the rollercoasters, sockie or sabre (which doesn’t really matter they’re teens) were saying ‘sh** sh** sh** sugar!‘ just a question as when i was growing up if i even said sugar or fudge i’d be told off

oh my lord..
so let me get this straight,
- sockie thinks everyone with dyed hair are bad people
- biggy wants to spy on girls in changing rooms
- biggy also thinks people who wear full coverage clothing are terrorists
and i’m probably missing some stuff
anyways stan sabre
in what video did he say that with the terrorists? 😳