NoelleAndFox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else here follow her?

I completely love her style and Fox is so cute, but the back and forth in her relationship with Fern (they’ve split up like twice now?) and then getting pissy when people are asking about it is kind of an old gag 😅 if you don’t want people to talk then don’t post about it you know?

I do - I saw her Instagram story about how she’s “a human with feelings who might share something they’ve just been through” but I didn’t see the post or story that this was referring to. Did you see it?

I didn’t see the post that prompted it but I usually see all her stories so I’m guessing it was retaliation to DMs.

I had a feeling something wasn’t right anyway when she first got that apartment and started spending ALL of her time in it —she said they were splitting their time between his and hers but she’s never at his!

No shame in a breakup or divorce after a short marriage but obviously more was going on than she was letting on

Neither of them follow the other on insta so I guess they're broken up again. She disappeared from my feed for a while so didn't see the back and forth. I like her though

She hasn’t spoken about him for a while tbh and she changed apartments again I think? Not 100% sure her stories can be confusing sometimes.

I really like her style and her tattoos, she’s right up my alley in terms of personal taste, I think she’s got awesome taste in interiors too.

I just hate it when people get shocked/offended when people ask them a question about their lives as if they’re not sharing most of it online anyway 😂 I was always quite surprised that she and Fern got married though, they seemed to be on-off for a while so I fully thought she wouldn’t commit like that, their wedding photos were really nice too.

I think she’s a nice enough person, she doesn’t give me any reason to dislike her I just had to pick on the fact that I was getting aggravated by the fact she was ranting about people asking her about her relationship which obviously hadn’t been doing well for a while

Reactions: 1
I agree with you. When you offer your personal life up for public consumption, the bad is noticed along with the good. I understand why she wouldn't want questions but it comes with the territory.

Also agree with you that her wedding looked beautiful.

I would love her tattoos. I went down the black and white route and now I'm wishing I'd been a bit more trad

What a whirlwind! I was off Instagram for about a month in May so I hadn’t been keeping up. I did think it was weird that she went and got her own apartment. And now just noticed they don’t follow each other anymore. Looks like she also removed all photos of him on her grid, except the recent back tat reel.

She must really be going through it right now, which is sad and unfortunate. I do wish she’d stop getting new animals though. I miss her cats, but I guess those stayed with him?

Reactions: 2
I get that they’ve broken up, (for the what… 3rd time?) but I’m surprised he kept the house, not her. She put so much work into redoing that place. I honestly think she’s had some sort of life crisis and wanted to get rid of a lot of adult responsibilities or something? Like where are the cats?

she’s also lost a ton of weight this year.

I get that it’s her personal life and she doesn’t have to share but the like vague posting and hinting and things and then being like OMG don’t ask me about this stuff!!! Is so annoying. Don’t be a public figure if youdon’t want people asking

She posted one of the cats yesterday, but I thought the same thing about the house, she put a ton of work into that place

I might be reaching when I say maybe she reads this forum because right after I mentioned the cats, she posted one of them lol

Reactions: 2
Tbh I always associate this site with UK gurus but it wouldn’t be a stretch to assume it reaches stateside too, I suppose if she Google’s herself it’ll come up on the first page too

Seems like from her stories she might start being more open about being single. Maybe they’re done for good this time. I’m so curious to know what happened lol

Based on what I see between her page and his, is that he's posting his kids a lot more via his stories. They are preteens (2 boys) and he seems like a cool dad that go to skate parks with them. I didn't even know he was a dad to older kids. And is Fox his own? I also saw that they are around his house more often now that she's out of the picture. Which leads me to believe that maybe he was hit with a decision to be their main guardian and is now living in the house both he and Noelle once shared together. I'm thinking maybe she didn't like that which lead to a fight which eventually lead to a divorce. He probably is the sole owner to the house even though they were married, which is why she forced to move out and lead her audience to believe that "sometimes loving couples need their personal separate homes." For a few months, that was her shtick. That she needed space for her mental health, her creative space, her own quarters...when it all just boiled down to being forced to move out of her home. I get it, because she must've been too embarrassed and is entitled to keep that part of her life private. But in retrospect, you can do that without being dishonest towards your audience. She doesn't owe me an answer. This was just an observation lol.

^ Totally agree!

Fern isn’t Foxes dad but Noelle says she and his dad have a good relationship and Fox sees him regularly.

I never believed she moved into the apartment because they just needed space and were healthy, cause that’s not normal. It’s one thing to want space so you give your man a man cave or yourself a spare bedroom, but a whole apartment? Unheard of.

I still follow Fern too cause I like his work, rarely watch his stories tho

Oh that makes sense. I was confused because I thought Fox was his and the fact that he wasn't a part of Fox's life currently had me wondering.

Yep, her shtick went on to even posting him visiting her AT the apartment. Holding hands AT the apartment. Going on dates. Etc. But it all felt so forced to me. Because I think it may have even started back at the house they shared, where she would post from the main bedroom and then was reduced to a smaller room in the house, with the beautiful shelving and the cot in the corner --that was where she mainly posted her outfits for a while, while the house reno posts almost subsided immediatel. And then all of a sudden, she gets a big apartment? But all is well? We'd see a glimpse of fern here and there, and then a few weeks passed, they stop following each other and she's had to up and move into a smaller apartment in the same building. I'm thinking it's a cheaper smaller space. I don't even think Fox has his own room.

I do love Ferns traditional style in tattooing and he seems to have good taste in clothing too, which is why I used to think they were so cute together. His stories are a mix of his personal life, his kids, his mom and also his tattooing process.