Noel Clarke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tweets like that won't help endear him to the judge or jury.

Stupid man, he has basically put himself in trial for sexual assault, harassment and bullying. Depp vs heard was very different, that was one word against another and she was as bad as him. Noels case will allow patterns of behaviour to emerge from 20 women!!

If he loses it will confirm him as a sexual predator.
I think he's fucked it with tweets like that. That's quite some display there of arrogance mixed with stupidity.

Reactions: 9
I was pretty astonished at the DM comments wishing Noel well! Where has that came from?! I mean, as everyone's saying on here, there's so many complaints against him.
Screenshot 2023-07-19 at 22-09-04 EXCLUSIVE 'Noel Clarke was set up' Friend claims.png

The Pet Shop Boys (I'm a massive fan) said at one point that some people emanate an "aura" in their photographs (they were saying it more tongue-in-cheek about other celebrities), but you can definitely sense an arrogant vibe from his photographs. Flimsy theory, I know.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I was pretty astonished at the DM comments wishing Noel well! Where has that came from?! I mean, as everyone's saying on here, there's so many complaints against him.
View attachment 2319667
The Pet Shop Boys (I'm a massive fan) said at one point that some people emanate an "aura" in their photographs (they were saying it more tongue-in-cheek about other celebrities), but you can definitely sense an arrogant vibe from his photographs. Flimsy theory, I know.
Because the core DM commentator hates women, the poor, immigrants, anyone who isn’t Christian, etc etc.
Also Noel Clarke could have done a Depp and paid bots to write these comments.

Reactions: 12
Because the core DM commentator hates women, the poor, immigrants, anyone who isn’t Christian, etc etc.
The Johnny Depp threads were vicious on Tattle, I ducked out of them after a few comments. I'm still of the opinion they're both as toxic as each other. It's pretty clear from his physical condition these days (he lost the "hot" some years ago) that his lifestyle isn't doing him any favours - and drink and drugs do affect your behaviour and moods - so I'd imagine it was a complete shitshow of a marriage.

Obviously Noel Clarke's situation (and crimes) are very different. It's more like Bill Cosby who had SO MANY women speak out against him and still some people (mostly men I would think) said, these women just want money and attention :( It's a real insult to all the women involved and it must be very hurtful for them.

Yeah, some of the comments are a bit bot-like as they all have the same tone and use similar words.

Reactions: 15
View attachment 2319667
It says the comments have been moderated - so the DM are only letting in positive comments.

I don't think they're bots. He has quite a lot of idiot misogynistic male supporters who see him as a victim of cancel culture.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
DM commenters are the same anytime a man in the public eye is accused of any form of sexual assault. All women are making false allegations and trying to ruin a man's career and reputation! If the man can be named why can't the accusers be named as well! Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty! Etc etc. It's hideous.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Obviously Noel Clarke's situation (and crimes) are very different. It's more like Bill Cosby who had SO MANY women speak out against him and still some people (mostly men I would think) said, these women just want money and attention :( It's a real insult to all the women involved and it must be very hurtful for them.

Yeah, some of the comments are a bit bot-like as they all have the same tone and use similar words.
Sadly when women speak up about a man attacking them they are routinely questioned and not believed - it doesn’t matter if they couldn’t face pressing charges until later, it’s all ‘what did you do, what did you wear, did you drink, did you suggest anything, did you lead him on, why do you want to destroy this man, etc’

• Heart
Definitely bots. I saw the comments earlier today and many of them had exactly the same wording.

What a loser he is.
---
DM commenters are the same anytime a man in the public eye is accused of any form of sexual assault. All women are making false allegations and trying to ruin a man's career and reputation! If the man can be named why can't the accusers be named as well! Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty! Etc etc. It's hideous.
That's some blanket statement there. Arseholes like Noel rely on the fact that most people at the receiving end of such behaviour don't report it to the police.

What's hideous is the kind of behaviour that this pathetic arrogant person indulges in.
---
It says the comments have been moderated - so the DM are only letting in positive comments.

I don't think they're bots. He has quite a lot of idiot misogynistic male supporters who see him as a victim of cancel culture.
"Good luck Noel" crops up a hell of a lot in the comments. But of course, they could just be immensely stupid with a vocabulary of about 10 words.

Screenshot 2023-07-19 at 23.23.35.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I wonder whether Dan Wooten et al the anti-wokeists will be funding his case and will literally pile more and more money into his legal battle that he will win to make an example.
The war on women is real. It’s also backed by lots of rich men.

• Sad
Definitely bots.

"Good luck Noel" crops up a hell of a lot in the comments. But of course, they could just be immensely stupid with a vocabulary of about 10 words.

View attachment 2319845
It's like reading DHGate reviews :D (I've been on DHG far too often in the last few weeks, trying to buy some things I can't afford "authentically").

(For those who don't know what I'm on about - You find a lot of reviewers on DHGate copy / paste the same thing with different usernames, often on the same listing. Or they use weird or similar language in each review). I'm sure it happens on Aliexpress and all the other similar sites.

Reactions: 2
Interesting. The Mail has an article saying a friend of Noel says he was set up.

However, there's not much information about this in the article (so far, maybe they will add more, or maybe they had more info and they removed it - it was edited a very short time ago). All there is is that first sentence in the second screenshot below. The rest of it is a rehash of the earlier article on the news he's suing the Guardian.

I also think it's bullshit. He wasn't set up, he was just exposed and is now desperately trying to rescue his very dead career and reputation.

Screenshot 2023-07-19 at 23.47.42.png

Screenshot 2023-07-19 at 23.48.54.png

Reactions: 3
Definitely bots. I saw the comments earlier today and many of them had exactly the same wording.

What a loser he is.
---

That's some blanket statement there. Arseholes like Noel rely on the fact that most people at the receiving end of such behaviour don't report it to the police.

What's hideous is the kind of behaviour that this pathetic arrogant person indulges in.
---

View attachment 2319845
That's what I mean. Your standard DM commenter usually has an inbuilt dislike or distrust of women and in their tiny minds most women make false allegations instead of the truth being some men in the public eye are misogynistic dickheads who feel entitled to harass and immune to consequences. Daily Mail comments are quick to bleat about women not going to the police, ignoring the fact that many do without success and quite a lot of women have lost faith in the police and judicial system having any sort of just and fair outcome.

Reactions: 9
I recently watched brotherhood written by noel and starring him,he gave himself two sex scenes with his bare arse out(one were a woman grabs his cock),also loads of unnecessary scenes of women naked,kind of suspect now that he is being accused of being a sex predator.

Reactions: 8
I recently watched brotherhood written by noel and starring him,he gave himself two sex scenes with his bare arse out(one were a woman grabs his cock),also loads of unnecessary scenes of women naked,kind of suspect now that he is being accused of being a sex predator.
Noel’s production company produced a film called 10x10 which was recently the top viewed film on UK Netflix.

I saw it a few years ago and thought it seemed really exploitative. In it, a woman gets kidnapped and held hostage. I can’t remember the rest of it because it was so tit.
It has very few redeeming features. I like arthouse cinema and edgy films, but this was neither, just seemed like an excuse to show a woman getting abducted and hurt. I only found out Noel and Jason Maza produced it when I saw it was on Netflix. It was directed and co-written by a woman though.

Here’s a review of it from the Roger Ebert site. Relevant part is highlighted:

12590D3B-3A9A-4DCC-9A23-9F3956395E86.jpeg

Reactions: 4
I will never forget what Jaime Winstone posted on Instagram

Noel Clarke's Kidulthood co-star Jaime Winstone has broken her silence to throw her support behind the disgraced actor's accusers in a poignant Time's Up post.

The actress, 35, who appeared opposite the actor in the 2006 film as Becky, shared the image on Instagram alongside a caption saying: 'When you're late to the party but you've been on the list for 15 years.' …. She knows !!!

Reactions: 15