No spend month

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Other than buying my son some new trainers on payday I'm going to do low spend for the next few months as want to get a week by the seaside in August and my son needs a new bed, so hoping by being more frugal I'll be able to save enough up

Oh Hi guys 👋 remember ne? yeah I did 4 of my no spend month and then

It's just 😭😭😭😭 I'm the problem it's me!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My spending is definitely getting better. Next 2 months is pointless as I got 2 of my kids birthdays coming up.

Reactions: 1
I had a bad month last month. Got paid yesterday, gonna try and be restrained. Won't be a no spend month, but I'm aiming for a low spend month on non essentials.

Reactions: 2
Anyone struggling with not treating themselves, aim to buy just one treat a month. That's what I've been doing so far this year (I mean we are only in Feb so) and I deffo spend less.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
February has been a disaster, once you buy one thing it just snowballs!! Im getting back on it before pay day on Friday, as I don’t NEED anything. Ive unfollowed loads of Insta pages that tempt me and need to be deinfluenced, as I'm a sucker for nice skincare.

Reactions: 3