No Contact Coach/ Lucy Haughey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That account must be her
The only sicko to try and defend her own actions 🤢 get off TikTok you weirdo
Exactly my thinking! If she was that arsed about all this being dragged back up and the boy being "mortified at all this attention again" stay offline! Everyone should be made aware of sex offender who have a social media platform, why does she think she should be any different, under the guise of it upsetting her victim!

Reactions: 7
An over 6ft young adult so if he was sixteen which was in a few days after event would that be okay? Just curious! The events reported are not what actually happened tho she pled guilty done the time as per what the judge set out. The real story can’t be said won’t ever be and am sure the lad is mortified at all this attention again.
No, it wouldn’t be ok.

Like her getting with a 20 year old a few years ago also wasn’t ok.

She’s a raging bleeping weirdo.

16 wouldn’t have been illegal though.

15 is.

So as it stands, she’s not just a predatory bleeping weirdo, she’s also a nonce.

Reactions: 7
I find it disgusting that Tattler, a nurse at that, is defending the actions of a convicted pedalo. Maybe this isn't the thread or even site for you 🤔

Reactions: 8
this woman is so scary! A proper narcissist (i'd go as far as sociopath/psychopath). the fact she is carrying out smear campaigns on people and stalking them and she can't see she is doing what she preaches narcs do! I can't deal with the complete self unawareness.
Imagine how hard to deal with she is in real life (her kids dads, family members etc)... scary how toxic she is, i bet she is ruthless. So manipulative, and evil things will start to go wrong in your life if she's in it.
I had a friend like this once (not a pedalo) but the same personality disorder

Reactions: 5
this woman is so scary! A proper narcissist (i'd go as far as sociopath/psychopath). the fact she is carrying out smear campaigns on people and stalking them and she can't see she is doing what she preaches narcs do! I can't deal with the complete self unawareness.
Imagine how hard to deal with she is in real life (her kids dads, family members etc)... scary how toxic she is, i bet she is ruthless. So manipulative, and evil things will start to go wrong in your life if she's in it.
I had a friend like this once (not a pedalo) but the same personality disorder
I had a wee search on tiktok last night and came across a video of her live talking about another woman she's had a run in with (think the woman was making it known what she is), she actually had the audacity to run the woman down and say how her own kids have all turned out well, yet this other woman's kids haven't so she's "broken the cycle" 😳 she is deranged, the cycle continued when you had sex with a child you pedalo witch!!

Reactions: 4
I had a wee search on tiktok last night and came across a video of her live talking about another woman she's had a run in with (think the woman was making it known what she is), she actually had the audacity to run the woman down and say how her own kids have all turned out well, yet this other woman's kids haven't so she's "broken the cycle" 😳 she is deranged, the cycle continued when you had sex with a child you pedalo witch!!
The level of narcissism, arrogance and downright delusion required to put down someone else’s parenting when she’s an alcoholic child sex offender who chases after 20 year old drug dealers and stalks her partners exes is actually mad.

Her kids turning out well isn’t BECAUSE of her it’s in spite of her.

I swear she and Paul Breach share the same complete and utter lack of self awareness.

Must be a kiddy fiddler thing.

Reactions: 6
I paid this loser for coaching.

Yes she gave me validation but I have well and truly seem through her now.

• Heart
Reactions: 4