No Contact Coach/ Lucy Haughey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Built a decent following in 2020-2021 speaking about abuse from previous “narcissistic” exes before being outed as having convictions for sleeping with a friends 15 year old son in 2016 and leaving the app.

Also has convictions for stalking and harassing said narcissist exes former girlfriend on multiple occasions ranging from 2015 to 2022.

Now back and building another decent following.

Reports any accounts who post about this and threatens to report people to the police for malicious communication despite this all being true and easily googleable.

Uses her account to try and gain coaching/therapy clients despite having no qualifications and to sell books she’s written on the “abuse” and the incident with the friends child.

Defends the incident with the friends son by saying he was a week away from 16 and 6ft 1 and that she was only reported to the police by another friend she told because she’s “too gorgeous and skinny”.

The people criticising her are only doing so because they’re either men who fancy her or women who are jealous they’re not as gorgeous and skinny as she is.

Oh and she won Come Dine With Me

Thoughts?

Thoughts?
She's a pedophile, even if the boy was 16 she'd still be a beast in my eyes! Too many people making allowances because she's female and the child is male! Gender makes no difference!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
To me she's a predator and I've been reported umpteen times for saying it on TT. She needs banned and if it were my 15 Yr old she'd have 2 black eyes and no effin hair.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
To me she's a predator and I've been reported umpteen times for saying it on TT. She needs banned and if it were my 15 Yr old she'd have 2 black eyes and no effin hair.
She’s reporting and threatening police action to everyone that mentions it.

I don’t know how she’s allowed on social media apps used by kids. Deranged pedalo.

Reactions: 3
She’s reporting and threatening police action to everyone that mentions it.

I don’t know how she’s allowed on social media apps used by kids. Deranged pedalo.
She should be getting the same treatment as a man who does it. And the audacity to say she's a life coach 🙄. Needs a skelp

• Heart
She should be getting the same treatment as a man who does it. And the audacity to say she's a life coach 🙄. Needs a skelp
She blocked someone for asking what qualifications she has to be a coach 😆 folk who’d pay a convicted pedalo and stalker to coach them are definitely in need of being seen by a professional

Reactions: 4
It’s disgusting she’s even allowed in TikTok or any social media after what’s she done

It’s disgusting she’s even allowed in TikTok or any social media after what’s she done
She’s getting more and more brazen too.

Calling the boys mum a tit mum for her s abusing him and saying he only lasted 3 minutes.

It’s actually vile.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
It was more tongue in cheek the remarks as in it was a one off event lasting 3 minutes not some big grooming ritual. He instigated it she should have said no of course tho was in a mess mentally. The mum is a horror and a poor parent in general who has a long history of convictions. should never have happened a moment of madness.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
It was more tongue in cheek the remarks as in it was a one off event lasting 3 minutes not some big grooming ritual. He instigated it she should have said no of course tho was in a mess mentally. The mum is a horror and a poor parent in general who has a long history of convictions. should never have happened a moment of madness.
Aw well that's ok then 🙄

Doesn't matter how good or tit the boys parent is, he was a child and she had sex with him! That makes her a pedophile!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
He instigated it? He was a bleeping child. Children can’t consent never mind instigate.

I really don’t care or see any relevance in how many convictions his mum has. Lucy is a child S offender. That alone makes her a tit parent.

We all have moments of madness but we don’t have sex with kids.

• Heart
A woman in her late 30/early 40s had sex with a child

There is no excuse! If it was a man there would be outrage.

she’s a dangerous parasite and the definition of a narc

• Heart
Reactions: 8
An over 6ft young adult so if he was sixteen which was in a few days after event would that be okay? Just curious! The events reported are not what actually happened tho she pled guilty done the time as per what the judge set out. The real story can’t be said won’t ever be and am sure the lad is mortified at all this attention again.

• Sick
An over 6ft young adult so if he was sixteen which was in a few days after event would that be okay? Just curious! The events reported are not what actually happened tho she pled guilty done the time as per what the judge set out. The real story can’t be said won’t ever be and am sure the lad is mortified at all this attention again.
It wouldn't change my view even if the lad was 17!! Men are called out constantly for going with young girls, as they should be, what makes it any different when the genders are reversed?!
---
And his height plays no part in it, my nephew was nearly 6ft at 14 does that make him fair game to grown women?
How do you know so much about it anyway, and why are you defending an adult having sex with a child?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wo
Would you be saying this if the she was a man that slept with a 15 year old girl?? I doubt it very much!! End of the day she is a CONVINCED pedofile, and she shouldn't be on an app where kids are! That lad could have been bullock naked in her bed, and she should have thrown his clothes at him and took him home not sleep with him. People like you that defend people like her need their hard drives looking at

Reactions: 7
I actually can’t believe there are people defending the fact that she slept with a 15 year old, what on earth.

Would these people have the same energy if it was a grown man sleeping with a 15 year old girl?

If they were 16 the only difference would be that it wouldn’t be illegal (it should be IMO) but it would still be just as disgusting and weird. No excuses for that behaviour at all.

I actually can’t believe there are people defending the fact that she slept with a 15 year old, what on earth.

Would these people have the same energy if it was a grown man sleeping with a 15 year old girl?

If they were 16 the only difference would be that it wouldn’t be illegal (it should be IMO) but it would still be just as disgusting and weird. No excuses for that behaviour at all.
Totally agree, just because it would be legal if he was 16 doesn't make it right! If your sexually attracted to teenagers when your in your late 20's+ your not right in my eyes!

That account must be her
The only sicko to try and defend her own actions 🤢 get off TikTok you weirdo

• Heart
Reactions: 10