Ninja Foodi/air fryer cook book recommendations

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey guys, I’ve bought my mum a food ninja for Mother’s Day and I thought it would be good to include a food ninja cook book (or just an air fryer cook book). I looked on Amazon and they all have awful reviews, no pictures, spelling errors, American measurements etc as though they haven’t been officially published by they actual company. Does the actual Food Ninja company have a cook book for the air fryer?

Or if any of you have the Ninja Foodi 9-1 (or other versions) are there any legit cook cooks you’d recommend for beginners? Preferably something with lots of evening meals and not just full of snacks, breakfast, desserts etc & UK measurements. Thanks 😚☺

ps I know the internet has lots of recipes but I thought a cook book would be a good starting place to give us quick ideas without having to specifically think of something then search within that category 😄.

I love looking through cook books. I tried an air fryer once and couldn’t get on with it.chips were supposed to be the best but mine turned out not so good and a piece of pork I put in it swelled up that much it burned on the top and I couldn’t open the drawer to get it out.

Reactions: 1
Go on Amazon and have a look for the big metric foodi cookbook! I think some one has self published it but it’s quite good for starters! I have the ninja foodi 9-1, the max health grill and the soup maker and eventually recipes will come natural to you!

Also, the ninja foodi uk recipes group on facebook have LOADS of recipes!