Nikita Dragun

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

Ok so I don't really know much about her other than when she was releasing products but I'm an avid survivor fan and just realised that she was "dating" Micheal from last year. He came across as a very desperate mactor that had moved to LA as a teen to climb his way up. Probably as bad as each other.

Now off to watch several hours to get all up to date šŸæ

Ok so I don't really know much about her other than when she was releasing products but I'm an avid survivor fan and just realised that she was "dating" Micheal from last year. He came across as a very desperate mactor that had moved to LA as a teen to climb his way up. Probably as bad as each other.

Now off to watch several hours to get all up to date šŸæ
She released a video recently saying he broke her heart or sumut

Finally got up to date with it all.

Micheal Yurger is such trash, blaming her for luring him in. He's been living in Hollywood for years so this niave act doesn't cut it. He's totally a fame hungry user. Anyone claiming they're nice person can't be trusted.

She might be just as bad though.

Those sugar bear hair VIP tickets popping up again šŸ˜‚

Those sugar bear hair VIP tickets popping up again
As SOON as that wristband was on his arm you just know it was gonna turn nasty šŸ¤£

I love the packaging for dragun beauty however!!

I think they were both using each other, she probably did have feelings for him but sheā€™s another James Charles šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø Forcing or paying a clout chaser to like you wonā€™t make him like you , it just gives him a story to sell when it all goes wrong šŸ˜ you can tell heā€™s the type

Nikita is probably one the worst ā€œfriendsā€ you could have. Her latest drama with the bretman rocks collab? I saw a thumbnail.. I couldnā€™t bring myself to click šŸ˜† but its basically her being a lil witch to yet another friend from what I can tell.

I watch far to many drama channels and know more than I ever should about this lot.

Reactions: 2
I think you're spot on an totally agree both using each other. Micheal I just don't trust, with his "on my honour" tattoo. Still a bit surprised he's straight.

I should watch more drama channels šŸ˜†

As soon as I heard the words Coachella and Sugar bear hair I knew it was going to be good drama. I think what was Nikita expecting after essentially paying for him to be her fake boyfriend. It seems like she thought that she could buy herself a bf using her influence but I think he probably did lead her on a bit too

I watched her interview with Philip DeFranco šŸ¤£
I donā€™t dislike her šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Sheā€™s messy but I donā€™t dislike her šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

itā€™s long!! But itā€™s they type of thing you donā€™t need to ā€œwatchā€ if anyone is interested

Reactions: 1