Nikia Marshall

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nikia Marshall tik tok ‘star’ with 150k followers. 22 and married to a traveller and wont shut up about it. Goes to the press any chance she can.

Reactions: 2
I keep seeing this girl pop up on tik tok please can someone explain
So basically a few months ago she did a tik tok saying all these top travelling men was all inboxing her. Some married or have girlfrieds. People was asking for her pro. Then it escalated to her slagging gypsy women off. And when she got back lash she was saying she getting. bullied and everyone is jel of her etc.and now her husband a 40 year old man has been sending voice notes to women saying a load of filth. And nikia been sending voice notes to a young girl asking if her dadddy raped her proper low life’s

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Apparently she shagged her sister's boyfriend/father to their kids. He comes from the travelling community.
She's always wanted a gypsy man! Ironic because of the hate she dishes out to the community. Doesn't make sense.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Apparently she shagged her sister's boyfriend/father to their kids. He comes from the travelling community.
She's always wanted a gypsy man! Ironic because of the hate she dishes out to the community. Doesn't make sense.
Because she will never be a gypsy and they can see through her and it eats her alive.

Reactions: 1
omg she is live now talking about how she isn’t scared of Bridget and her cousin 😬🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Honestly she's so fat watching her tik tok shop she was struggling to get the clothes on her fat arse it's like a tree it's that fat if she'll get that much money from showing her boobs she should get a uplift there saggy as hell I've had 3 kids and mine don't look that saggy

• Haha
She's quite forceful to people get buying now girls you won't be told again bore off

Has Nikia had a breakdown? She said she’s had 6 weeks off Tik Tok & back home in Doncaster and all the stock sold?

Does anyone know why her husbands name is Mike/Michael, the tik tok name is Mike & Nikia but she calls him Joe in the videos??? Is it a different person I’m so confused.