Nicola Sturgeon, SNP, Scottish Politics and Scottish Independence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another happy Scotlander here too. Knew it was coming but I thought she might wait until the next election. Also reading today that support for Independence has dropped recently to below the 2014 vote. I too think it is due to a multitude of things like the transgender row, the loan from her husband which wasn't declared then when it was found it she said she couldn't remember it, the disaster with the ferries etc.

Reactions: 12
She might as well have gone now, it was inevitable. Support for independence should increase as she was hindering it.

Reactions: 3
She might as well have gone now, it was inevitable. Support for independence should increase as she was hindering it.
These are my thoughts too. I think its a very smart political move. It will depend on who replaces her though.

Reactions: 6
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz she is waffling on! just bloody go!

Reactions: 5
Nothing do to with recent pressures, aye sure 🙄

Reactions: 7
I do think she talks really well (probs too well!) and she does have passion for her job and the country that a lot of Westminster MPs don’t have. But it’s time for her to go!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
she does have passion for her job and the country that a lot of Westminster MPs don’t have
She has a lot of nationalism, which I think many on the right in Westminster also have. But not sure this nationalism really helps the average person or society.

Reactions: 6
She has such a high view of herself!
I know in my sector of work-her decisions have pushed so many workers to leave and made them hit breaking point refusing to listen to our workforce. I cannot stand her

Reactions: 11
Happy, happy day! An absolutely awful politician who seems to exist solely to create division and hatred.

I just worry whoever replaces her could be even worse but hey ho, for the moment it's great news!

Reactions: 16
The finest politician this country, in modern times, has seen and include the UK.

Angus Robertson to lead us to independence 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.