Nicola Sturgeon, SNP, Scottish Politics and Scottish Independence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I did not expect this today. Hopefully now she can go be with her girlfriend.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's a combination of the GRR bill, the dodgy loan her husband made to the SNP and the ferry contracts, I reckon.

Reactions: 11
I’m so surprised at this! Wonder who will take over now?!

Support for independence has taken a huge hit recently, the last poll I saw had definite Yes votes at 43%. Will try to find!

Reactions: 1
It's a combination of the GRR bill, the dodgy loan her husband made to the SNP and the ferry contracts, I reckon.
her and her motley crew have done so much damage to my country, caused so much division!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Could not be happier right now but who do we get next? Swinney could be a disaster but I can't think of who else would take over?

I'm surprised that anyone who's aware of the GC debacle is surprised she's resigned. I expected it.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.