Nicola gets slim

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I miss the hoh containers and constant snaps tagging chris guilfoyle slimming world 🤣🥰 have they split up? Did her dad pass away recently? We got treated to an ugly outfit snap or two lately to be fair 🙃

Reactions: 1
I miss the hoh containers and constant snaps tagging chris guilfoyle slimming world 🤣🥰 have they split up? Did her dad pass away recently? We got treated to an ugly outfit snap or two lately to be fair 🙃
I forgot his name. In the midst of tragedy these people still find the time to promote themselves. Narcissistic behaviour

Still tagging each other on FB. Why do the kids have different surnames? Was it a lone parents thing or is he not their dad? Sorry for the nosiness 😂

Last edited:
😬 just coz you can get into pvc doesn’t mean you should wear pvc.
Not if you have to distort yourself like that to take a picture

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her husband is in Barcelona and she takes her kids to Karen’s what a messed up family.

Ah c’mon what age is the younger daughter - definitely only in primary school anyway - and she has a Victoria’s Secret bag 😏

Reactions: 3
Ah c’mon what age is the younger daughter - definitely only in primary school anyway - and she has a Victoria’s Secret bag 😏
6th class I think. That's the one with "asd" and was allowed into that diner

Am I horrified? Yes absolutely. However given the behaviour of the parent, am I shocked? No.

What a shocking example of parenting.

Am I horrified? Yes absolutely. However given the behaviour of the parent, am I shocked? No.

What a shocking example of parenting.
Victoria’s Secret do a very overpriced range called pink which is very conservative so I hope that’s what’s in the bag ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anyone who’s been in VA knows There’s lots in there isnt underware or sexy, Hopfully she just got the body spray or PJs.