Nicki Positano Rave

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anyone else watch her videos? IShe lives on the amalfi coast and basically vlogs her life with some cooking content. Thought I would start a thread as just watching her latest video I feel so bad for everyone on the amalfi cooast/italy in general, as an area which basically lives on tourism watching them talk about how, for the second "start of season" running there is no one around was just awful. You can see that carlo looks basically heartbroken talking about it

• Heart
Reactions: 8
anyone else watch her videos? IShe lives on the amalfi coast and basically vlogs her life with some cooking content. Thought I would start a thread as just watching her latest video I feel so bad for everyone on the amalfi cooast/italy in general, as an area which basically lives on tourism watching them talk about how, for the second "start of season" running there is no one around was just awful. You can see that carlo looks basically heartbroken talking about it
i absolutely love nicki's videos. i live in a similar destination to amalfi coast to i completely understand how they feel 💛

Reactions: 4
I have have just discovered her videos. I love seeing people whose way of life seems completely different to mine. I am tempted to order one of her relatives aprons. I’d rather be influenced to buy that than some crappy primark haul. Can anyone recommend someone who does similar videos from other countries. I watch another young girl who documents her life in Russia. That is so interesting too!

Reactions: 2
I love watching Nicky, started watching her in December, when we were in tier 3 lockdown with another national lockdown looming and tbh I really looked forward to her videos, I always felt really positive after watching. She seems like a really nice woman and has a lovely home and family. I absolutely adore Holly

Reactions: 4
I have have just discovered her videos. I love seeing people whose way of life seems completely different to mine. I am tempted to order one of her relatives aprons. I’d rather be influenced to buy that than some crappy primark haul. Can anyone recommend someone who does similar videos from other countries. I watch another young girl who documents her life in Russia. That is so interesting too!
omg same, I don't even wear aprons but I love the designs!
Bald and banktupt is good (not only in russia but mianly ex USSRA countries) ;not from russia but for other people interereserted in med travel chanels Spain Revealed is great!

Reactions: 3
Have you seen LEAW (Leave Everything and Wander)? They are an Italian couple. They used to travel, but with lockdown are renovating his house in the mountains. I was binge watching some of their videos, she does a great job of bringing history to life.

Her real life feels like vacation to me. I wonder if she'll go back to work or if the youtube content is making up for it. I really hope it is for her sake, because that would be pretty liberating.

Reactions: 1
Her real life feels like vacation to me. I wonder if she'll go back to work or if the youtube content is making up for it. I really hope it is for her sake, because that would be pretty liberating.
I would imagine their lifestyle is probably quite cheap (apart from paying for the daughter's boarding school I guess), they obviously don't spend much on food as they grow so much of it themselves and seem to trade lots of things with friends/family. So jealous of her life it seems so relaxing! I like that she is using her platform to promote small businesses nearby, I would love to go to that ceramic shop!

I absolutely love Nicki’s channel. I first discovered her during the November lockdown & binged loads & loads of videos.
Now I always look forward to them popping up in my feed. She is a breath of fresh air.
She basically is living my dream life. Le sigh.
Also Holly has got to be one of the luckiest dogs in the world!

I absolutely love Nicki’s channel. I first discovered her during the November lockdown & binged loads & loads of videos.
Now I always look forward to them popping up in my feed. She is a breath of fresh air.
She basically is living my dream life. Le sigh.
Also Holly has got to be one of the luckiest dogs in the world!
I don't know how holly manages all those long walks and stairs with her tiny legs!

Reactions: 5
Another fan here, I really look forward to the videos. It does seem like an idyllic life but I imagine it's not easy living halfway up a mountain, especially in the winter. I think lugging groceries up those steps would finish me off. I love how unmaterialist and family orientated they are.

Another fan here, I really look forward to the videos. It does seem like an idyllic life but I imagine it's not easy living halfway up a mountain, especially in the winter. I think lugging groceries up those steps would finish me off. I love how unmaterialist and family orientated they are.
god same, I doubt I could do it in general, let alone with groceries!

I said to my hubby about it and he said he’d get me a motorised scooter to bring the shopping up on. 😁

• Haha
anyone else find it weird people are messaging her to ask for birthday messages? I don't get why someone would want someone who doesn't know them to wish them happy bday! I thought the way she addressed it was very good

anyone else find it weird people are messaging her to ask for birthday messages? I don't get why someone would want someone who doesn't know them to wish them happy bday! I thought the way she addressed it was very good
I agree, there's some funny folk about, that's for sure.

• Haha
I came across her channel last year - love her, love her dog, love Carlo, love the Amalfi coast, love the food, love everything 😍
(for anyone else that's interested in italian homecooking style videos i recommend 'Pasta Grannies')

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yes, I find it so strange, why would you ask a stranger on the Internet to wish your mum (eg) happy birthday, my mum would be like 🤷🏼‍♀️ whatever!