Nicki Minaj

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's been even more strange than usual these past few days with her conspiracy theories and going after Boris. The woman who stood by her nonce brother, is known to take coke and has a very dubious past.

Reactions: 3
I just googled the husband and all it says is he was convicted of an attempted rape when both parties were 16.

I'm interested to know if there were other crimes as the blinds say he's a pedalo and murderer

Reactions: 2
bleep move the way she's gone in on Leigh Anne (Little Mix) any thing to deflect from her own car crash of a life.

Reactions: 8
The woman is trash, never has a good word to say about anybody outside of her circle.

Reactions: 1
How the mighty have fallen.

She was once at the top of her game, but after being overtaken by Megan, Cardi, etc she needs to resort to drama and scandal to stay relevant.

Embarrassing.

She should have just stayed quiet and focused on making music. She wouldn't have been as dominating as she was 10 years ago, but people would have respected her for what she did for female rappers.

How the mighty have fallen.

She was once at the top of her game, but after being overtaken by Megan, Cardi, etc she needs to resort to drama and scandal to stay relevant.

Embarrassing.

She should have just stayed quiet and focused on making music. She wouldn't have been as dominating as she was 10 years ago, but people would have respected her for what she did for female rappers.
Wow - this comment didn't age well 😂 😂 😂

Reactions: 2
This latest beef with Megan Thee Stallion is pathetic. The woman is a mother and she's got nothing better to do.

Reactions: 5
I heard lots of rumours about her being a coke head but the way she is carrying on the last few days is giving ✨️meth vibes✨