Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I had to block him recently because, he sticks his tongue out constantly and it makes me feel sick.

• Sick
Reactions: 2

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
I am defo in the minority here but I honestly really like nick tbh he is harmless and a funny guy, watched him for years and he often makes me laugh out loud 🤣.
Did anyone see his tiktoks the other day where he claimed it takes 10p a minute to run an oven in this day and age, and someone responded to it saying ‘fuck off does it cost £6 an hour to run an oven’ and he made a video response saying ‘no where did I say it costs £6 an hour to use the oven!! You show me where I said that!!’, and just could not understand whatsoever when people tried to explain the maths to him 🤣🤣🤣 it really tickled me!

BaxterBillions

VIP Member
Jesus, does this guy have to broadcast everything on his TikTok. He's just had to let everyone know that he can't pull the helmet back on his cock, so in all probability is suffering from a proper case of knob cheese. Why would you possibly want to tell everyone that? And then he'll start moaning about trolls again. Absolute prat. :rolleyes:

• Sick

Ticketyboots

I blocked him when he got called out on his mobility scooter fund me (even though he could claim it from his mobility PIP).
What became of his mobility scooter wish. Did he get one, do even less exercise, ride to more cafes, and become even more obese?

Ginge89

Chatty Member
He’s harmless, I see him all the time when I visit Canterbury just puttering around with Jackie.

Celefind316

he only broadcasting it and repeating it just to get Symphony from his followers. which in turn could lead to a few of them gifting meals and drinks out to him and jackie. it show you how lazy he is that he cannot wash down there nor wear clean underpants. feel sorry for jackie dealing with that lazy lump of a man. only lets you know about the illnesses he wishes to publicize.

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
I xan watch him sonetimes, hes jumping on the sobriey jack thing atm but the gurning lolol i find it creepy

Reactions: 1

BaxterBillions

VIP Member
I blocked him when he got called out on his mobility scooter fund me (even though he could claim it from his mobility PIP).
What became of his mobility scooter wish. Did he get one, do even less exercise, ride to more cafes, and become even more obese?
He got one with all the bells and whistles. The one he got Jackie is well shit in comparison.

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
So i just watched his live and itvwas a nice change people just chatting he did hv a few trolls in but mostly everyone just chatting about movies and remakes it was nice and he never got much gifts sent just a few roses and little gifts

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Apparently bigchubby will be in this weeks episode on sunday night as well.
Tbh I’m surprised they’re still showing it after he died

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
the overplaying of his disabilities and healthy conditions which are obviously due to the fact that he is SO greedy. he made me laugh when he called out mrtiktok over gifts etc when he had people sending him money for mcdonald’s ,wishlists and even a p.o. box. the hot temptations scandal was so funny i can’t lie 😂😂
Ngl the hot temptations scandal put me off him a bit tbf. It was genuinely hilarious but I felt so sorry for jackie, she is a saint the way she takes care of him so to find out that he was doing that mustve been such a blow 😭