Nick2official_ / nicke2 / nicholase2 / nicholas_1970 / mrtroller10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I blocked him when he got called out on his mobility scooter fund me (even though he could claim it from his mobility PIP).
What became of his mobility scooter wish. Did he get one, do even less exercise, ride to more cafes, and become even more obese?

Reactions: 2
I blocked him when he got called out on his mobility scooter fund me (even though he could claim it from his mobility PIP).
What became of his mobility scooter wish. Did he get one, do even less exercise, ride to more cafes, and become even more obese?
He got one with all the bells and whistles. The one he got Jackie is well tit in comparison.

Reactions: 1
he is disgusting tbh
nothing endearing about him
goes on about having no money but is constantly out at the cafe , mcdonald’s etc
is so lazy , he could quite easily diet and lose some of the weight to alleviate some of his symptoms but chooses to do nothing

Reactions: 6
he is disgusting tbh
goes on about having no money but is constantly out at the cafe , mcdonald’s etc
is so lazy , he could quite easily diet and lose some of the weight to alleviate some of his symptoms but chooses to do nothing
A while back Jackie was ill in bed with a cold/flu so Nick had to fend for himself in the kitchen. Did he try to look after her, even a little bit? Did he simply stick a ready meal in the oven/microwave? Did he fook! Some knobhead bought him a takeaway.

I've seen him a few times in Canterbury, he gives me the creeps a bit tbh

I am defo in the minority here but I honestly really like nick tbh he is harmless and a funny guy, watched him for years and he often makes me laugh out loud 🤣.
Did anyone see his tiktoks the other day where he claimed it takes 10p a minute to run an oven in this day and age, and someone responded to it saying ‘duck off does it cost £6 an hour to run an oven’ and he made a video response saying ‘no where did I say it costs £6 an hour to use the oven!! You show me where I said that!!’, and just could not understand whatsoever when people tried to explain the maths to him 🤣🤣🤣 it really tickled me!

he is disgusting tbh
Don’t forget he could tit himself at a moments notice

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And his insistence that he doesn't eat out every day. Arghhh. Eating himself to death just to prove a point to strangers.
Just love the woman you're with and enjoy her company rather than chasing the adoration of hate watchers and laughing school kids. I don't geddit. He strains my noodle he really does.

Reactions: 3
i really dont like him at all, he cannot grasp eating healthier and losing weight will help his breathing, he eats absolute shite everyday, most of it looks uncooked, but this "moments notice" is only brought up when anyone mentions working, plenty or almost Raw Pastry is fine though

He has a Paypal link but definately doesnt beg, its just people choosing to send money, he eats out more in 1 week than i do in 3/4 months, every single thing he gets called out for he has has an excuse for

Reactions: 4
All his content lately is telling everyone he will show his poop but never does theres like pages of it its not a joke after a dozenntimes

Reactions: 3
I literally cannot get over the fact that he ended up in hospital because of a german doner kebab last week tbh

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Jesus, does this guy have to broadcast everything on his TikTok. He's just had to let everyone know that he can't pull the helmet back on his cock, so in all probability is suffering from a proper case of knob cheese. Why would you possibly want to tell everyone that? And then he'll start moaning about trolls again. Absolute prat. :rolleyes:

• Sick
he only broadcasting it and repeating it just to get Symphony from his followers. which in turn could lead to a few of them gifting meals and drinks out to him and jackie. it show you how lazy he is that he cannot wash down there nor wear clean underpants. feel sorry for jackie dealing with that lazy lump of a man. only lets you know about the illnesses he wishes to publicize.

I xan watch him sonetimes, hes jumping on the sobriey jack thing atm but the gurning lolol i find it creepy

Reactions: 1