Nick2official_ / nicke2 / nicholase2 / nicholas_1970 / mrtroller10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually a massive nicke2 fan and have been since lockdown 1 back in 2020. I think a lot of the trolling he gets is very unfair and I was disgusted by the harrassment he suffered last year when he was doxxed and takeaways were sent to his house. I think he is a questionable guy regarding the hot temptations scandal but I genuinely love watching his life and I think his eccentric little group of friends are fantastic! What do you all think?

Reactions: 4
He’s harmless, I see him all the time when I visit Canterbury just puttering around with Jackie.

Reactions: 2
He is a canny one that Nick E. Back in lockdown when he was recording 60+ videos every day, really highlighted his obsessive behaviours. His video responses to only negative comments showed that he was, and still is, totally aware these are the videos that gave the most views and mega high engagement.

He is a total beg, even though he never ASKS. Well, no mate, you don't utter those words but you are the equivalent of a person in the street sitting with a begging bowl beside you.

He put his Amazon wishlist up because EVERYONE was asking (no such message on tiktok that I could see). Then once again insists that he doesn't ask for money or gifts. He obviously wants them or else he would turn off gifts on lives and lose the wishlist.

Then his millions of accounts. Grrrrrr. Trolls DO seem to report his account unfairly. But when he loses his account he quickly switches to another so he can go live and get the gifts.

Won't even go into his over playing of his worsening disabilities due to his gluttony 🤢

But, even so he is just a fascinating car crash to watch and has the love and support of his wife, which is a joy to see.

the overplaying of his disabilities and healthy conditions which are obviously due to the fact that he is SO greedy. he made me laugh when he called out mrtiktok over gifts etc when he had people sending him money for mcdonald’s ,wishlists and even a p.o. box. the hot temptations scandal was so funny i can’t lie 😂😂

Reactions: 3
I love nick. I live by him he is harmless and doesn't deserve half the hate he gets IMO there are alot of scumbags on tik tok that deserve it. It pisses me off that people expect people on benefits not to have any kind of life. Yes he goes out for coffees alot and food occasionally but that is all him and Jackie do they don't drink, smoke or go on holiday. And people moaning about what he eats at the end of the day it's his body so it's his choice. Most of the commenters are kids that know nothing about life yet but think it's ok to leave disgusting comments.

• Heart
the overplaying of his disabilities and healthy conditions which are obviously due to the fact that he is SO greedy. he made me laugh when he called out mrtiktok over gifts etc when he had people sending him money for mcdonald’s ,wishlists and even a p.o. box. the hot temptations scandal was so funny i can’t lie 😂😂
Ngl the hot temptations scandal put me off him a bit tbf. It was genuinely hilarious but I felt so sorry for jackie, she is a saint the way she takes care of him so to find out that he was doing that mustve been such a blow 😭

Reactions: 1
I like this guy too
I don’t get all this doxxing and sending takeaway’s like it’s a thing. Very strange

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The fella gets on my tits. His content is so boring - basically a fat bloke that eats all the time and gets angry with kids on his lives.

Reactions: 6
Apparently bigchubby will be in this weeks episode on sunday night as well.
Tbh I’m surprised they’re still showing it after he died

He was in it quite a bit and seemed so nice.
is nick getting more beggy? Paypal
In his bio and that
He has had PayPal in his account since the beginning (maybe 2 months in).

Nick went on one the other night about the lives matches saying it was appalling about the begging. But he honestly cannot see that he also does this by having his PayPal up and a wishlist, claiming "I don't ASK for money". But he knows why he has those links up.

So i just watched his live and itvwas a nice change people just chatting he did hv a few trolls in but mostly everyone just chatting about movies and remakes it was nice and he never got much gifts sent just a few roses and little gifts

Can't stand the bloke tbh. Look at the size of him compared to just a couple of years ago. All he ever does is eat and eat and eat to the point where he's had to get a mobility scooter. And the most bizarre thing is that beause he's too fat to walk, he's made his poor wife Jackie get one as well even though her mobility is fine. He also contradicts himself all the time in his videos: one minute he's poor and can't afford stuff and the next he's buying allsorts of tat. The guy's not a blatant beg but he's certainly a mooch.

Reactions: 5
I had to block him recently because, he sticks his tongue out constantly and it makes me feel sick.

• Sick