Newforestsara

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t stand the fake laughing she does when she’s gloating. It’s so cringe! Even when I agree with what she’s saying the way she says it drives me nuts. I’ve had her blocked for ages because every time she popped up on my FYP she was arguing with someone and I was sick of it. Largely, I would say I have the same views as her but I don’t feel the need to swagger around weaponising those views the way she does. A lot of bullies figured out they could weaponise left-wing talking points and went nuts with it. “I’m not bullying you, you’re a TERF!” Cue months of harassment but it’s fine because you’re on the “good” side. I hope this makes sense I’m so tired lol
She's so full of herself! I followed her for a while but unfollowed a while ago as her gloating and constant back and forth with people gets tiresome.

Reactions: 1
I can’t stand the fake laughing she does when she’s gloating. It’s so cringe! Even when I agree with what she’s saying the way she says it drives me nuts. I’ve had her blocked for ages because every time she popped up on my FYP she was arguing with someone and I was sick of it. Largely, I would say I have the same views as her but I don’t feel the need to swagger around weaponising those views the way she does. A lot of bullies figured out they could weaponise left-wing talking points and went nuts with it. “I’m not bullying you, you’re a TERF!” Cue months of harassment but it’s fine because you’re on the “good” side. I hope this makes sense I’m so tired lol
The ‘TERF’ thing has become a slur. i would probably be called a terf by people like Sara but, my personality is multifaceted, I’m not a feminist, radical or otherwise. There are a lot of things I disagree with but I will always respect the person, the individual (unless they’re hurting someone else). Even as far as using their preferred pronouns when I admit I don’t really ‘get it’. I will put their feelings and dignity first. So, ‘TERF’ has become a cop-out insult used by bullies, I totally agree 🙌🏻

Reactions: 3
LOOOOL I have been waiting for her downfall for months and now it has finally come.
Always had the sense that she was a bully and now it has all come out 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Main account seems to be gone still but there's been recent activity on the newforestsaralive account for followers

Oh I totally forgot about her! What was the drama causing her to delete/private her account?
Sara was discovered to be behind a troll account (LMC26 or something like that) that was harassing a domestic violence survivor and threatening to contact her violent ex partner and turn up at her kids football matches and all kinds of horrible stuff. All the evidence is on TikTok! What’s worse is it turned out she worked for a charity that supports vulnerable people in Bournemouth including domestic violence survivors. A truly foul individual.

She has a new account now called BournemouthMetal that she pretends is her mate but is all up in the same drama and there is even a reflection of Sara in the mirror on one of the videos 😂

Reactions: 1