Newforestsara

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tiktoker who likes to position herself as some sort of amateur employment law expert and general know it all.
She has been discussed quite a bit on various other tiktokers threads recently as she has decided to involve herself in the thisworldcanbeaccessible drama so I figured we may as well give her a thread of her own.

Reactions: 12
I’m a HR Business Partner and she keeps popping up on my FYP. Some of her advice is fine, but a lot of it is total BS

Reactions: 4
Not gonna lie I was having a difficult time at work a few months ago and she gave me lots of helpful advice in both video and comment form. Really appreciated it

Reactions: 6
Some of her advice is spot on. But her delivery is sometimes patronising, condescending and quite rude. She comes across as a definite jobs worth too. I know I just wouldn’t enjoy being around her in the work capacity.

Idk I kinda like the fact she doesn’t ask anything of her audience, which is super rare on tiktok. Her whole account really is just trying to offer advice. She works, she doesn’t beg or have a wish list etc. Maybe she shouldn’t have gotten involved so much in the Nina/maz stuff but on the whole I think she’s a decent person. She defo can be a little patronising but it’s usually in response to trolls etc.

Reactions: 5
Not gonna lie I was having a difficult time at work a few months ago and she gave me lots of helpful advice in both video and comment form. Really appreciated it
Me too!!! And it deff wasn’t advice that was a ‘Google’ away to be honest.

Reactions: 2
This smug, patronising woman honestly I can’t stand her! Such a superiority complex.

Reactions: 3
I don't often wish harm to anyone but I hope this gnome falls down the stairs, carpet burns her arse and face plants the wall. She's the smuggest, most patronising cretin on TT.

Reactions: 3
What really pisses me off about her is how block happy she is, even if people aren’t rude to her the minute someone raises a discussion point or even disagrees with her on a minute level she just hits the block button - like why trap yourself in an echo chamber like that? It’s not healthy. I know she can block whoever she wants but I’m always really suspicious of people like that. I actively enjoy hearing opinions from people, hearing feedback etc it helps me grow and realise I’m not always right or that I might have been influenced by something else. The only comments she wants on her posts are “well said Sara ❤” - how bleeping boring.

I said on a different post that she has me blocked and I’ve literally never interacted with the woman. I’m guessing I must have “liked” a comment she didn’t agree with on one her posts and that’s it - blocked. Like, how much bleeping time do you have to have on your hands?

I’m a HR Business Partner and she keeps popping up on my FYP. Some of her advice is fine, but a lot of it is total BS
I’m a HR Business Partner too. I asked her to tell me about her most complex ER case on her live and she gave a very mild example.

She‘a read a bit of ACAS and is fine for a retail manager, but she’d struggle to do HR employee relations in a large international company where you cover more than one country.

I’m a HR Business Partner too. I asked her to tell me about her most complex ER case on her live and she gave a very mild example.

She‘a read a bit of ACAS and is fine for a retail manager, but she’d struggle to do HR employee relations in a large international company where you cover more than one country.
I’ve always wondered how her advice is (I know nothing about HR). I don’t like her but it’s nice to see she’s not asking for wish list stuff in return and giving ok advice on basic problems and has helped people on this thread.

Reactions: 1
I’ve always wondered how her advice is (I know nothing about HR). I don’t like her but it’s nice to see she’s not asking for wish list stuff in return and giving ok advice on basic problems and has helped people on this thread.
I agree. She isn’t a beg and seems to come from a good place.

If she wants to come across as someone that believes in workers rights and unions, that’s fine. However, she isn’t an employee relations oracle and she would probably struggle doing complex ER cases, mass redundancies/restructures/reorgs, acquisitions/TUPE/integrations, change management or facing a tribunal. I find her more charity/non for profit than commercial/corporate, which again is fine, but it’s not particularly well rounded.

The constant defending of Jeffrey Marsh is getting a bit weird now tbh. Guy is obviously a bleeping creep lmao

Of course she’s defending Jeffrey Marsh!! She has built her platform on being contrary to popular opinion.

I love when a video of her pops up or she’s on live and I turn up the volume and put it to my partners ear. Winds him up like nothing else.

Her and Ann Russell.
Ann Russell and her utterly moronic takes are the bleeping worst. The other day she claimed “there’s absolutely no difference between a sex worker and an office worker. Both are selling their bodies to capitalism”…. Errr what???

I’ve thought about making a thread for her, but she seems relatively well liked on here for some reason.

Reactions: 6
Ann Russell and her utterly moronic takes are the bleeping worst. The other day she claimed “there’s absolutely no difference between a sex worker and an office worker. Both are selling their bodies to capitalism”…. Errr what???

I’ve thought about making a thread for her, but she seems relatively well liked on here for some reason.
I like her but found that take and other similar ones a bit disappointing. I like her cleaning content as I am also a cleaner but I've gone off her a bit.
I'd have suggested a thread but given she may have cancer I feel it'd be in poor taste. (just my opinion) I just unfollowed for a bit whilst this JM defending has been going on.

He's a creep.