Newborn baby gifts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tk max baby section usually has some nice gift sets in. I recently brought a friend a little kit to do baby’s hand/foot print in clay which came with a frame. They also had money boxes, trinket boxes etc too

Food for mum and dad! I wish I realised how important this was for my friends who had babies before I had mine

Reactions: 1
I bought my friend Botox. She was thrilled. The baby didn’t need a thing, all about self care for Mummy I think ♥

• Heart
This is a cute thread! Mum to a one year old & remembering what have been the absolute wonder products:

A loop cloth wrap - we had a baby k’tan which was £60 but you could likely find a discount code floating about or pre loved for
less. I have the best memories of using this in the first few weeks/months, although she was a summer baby !

An activity arch - priced vary but you can get various nice wood ones for under £50 - a really long lasting item they can use from being tiny and staring up at it / reaching for it / sitting playing with it / to walking and shoving it along!

White noise machine - I didn’t believe in the hype but it’s really helped us in the later sleep regressions and teething. A £20 one off Amazon is more than enough, ideally one with a battery so there’s no risk of it cutting out.

Obviously sleep and help are the best presents but pandemic mummies have been deprived of both 😬 xx

ETA - things like shoes, dummies, teething necklaces, sleeping bags are all personal parenting choices so best to check in with mum first too…

Last edited: