New Zealand Terror Attack (15/03/19)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So sad. What has really shocked, horrified and disgusted me is the deafening silence of the Instamums on this. The ones whose heart was hurting for Manchester, Paris etc etc. Is this because they are Muslim therefore 'deserve' it? Mother Pukka to be fair did a post but disabled comments because she did not want any debate. Was she expecting 'they deserved it' comments? I honestly feel a bit lost on this matter. What other instas mentioned it?

Reactions: 3
I know a few were ‘called out’ on not having said anything, no acknowledgement. Dina Tokio, Nilly Dahlia, Shamsa, Brummymummyof2 are the ones I follow who did comment. A definitely large number of the CM vloggers were silent. Mrs Meldrum,who posted about the Paris attack, had no mention of the Christchurch atrocity.
All these mothers who ignored the Killing of a 3 year old. I have cried repeatedly since learning about this tragedy in New Zealand, as a mother I can not help but compare/think of my own 3 year old.
All I have on repeat in my head is how sorry I am that this beautiful little boy will never grow up.

• Sad
Reactions: 4