New Zealand Influencers #60

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My first new thread!

As I'm the boring old flop from Mangere, I'm too lazy to do a recap 😂

Should just post some memes instead shall I? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Well hollo ..

Just popped on here to say my husband just got up and left the lounge because I was watching our old girl Molly's stories and he said he can't stand the sound of her voice.... AND he's a FARMER !!
So yeah, just gonna eat my pumpkin soup, I am sooooo excited !! and tomorrow I am soooooo excited cos I have to go to Chipmunks for a birthday, but its allllll good cos I've heard the chicken nuggets there are fusion style and flown up from Ashburton so yeah, that will be a treat.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does Elle Herself think it's OK to post her children like this.🥲

Someone else was filming, why didn't they intervene and help. ALL recorded for the Gram and to humiliate the children, was it planned so a "meltdown" was recorded. This doesn't make her relatable. This is exploiting the twins for likes

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Well hollo ..

Just popped on here to say my husband just got up and left the lounge because I was watching our old girl Molly's stories and he said he can't stand the sound of her voice.... AND he's a FARMER !!
So yeah, just gonna eat my pumpkin soup, I am sooooo excited !! and tomorrow I am soooooo excited cos I have to go to Chipmunks for a birthday, but its allllll good cos I've heard the chicken nuggets there are fusion style and flown up from Ashburton so yeah, that will be a treat.
Oof seeing her prance around her kitchen in that “tanning sheet” thing was griiiiiim! 🤢

Dumb things she’s said #367826 - “honestly I just wung it” 🫠🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oof seeing her prance around her kitchen in that “tanning sheet” thing was griiiiiim! 🤢

Dumb things she’s said #367826 - “honestly I just wung it” 🫠🫠
It was so cringe. Then she had the audacity to say she didn’t listen to the hospital dietitian and ate whatever she wanted/wants too now.
Hey, head soon you will be 150kgs again if you keep up this slippery slope you are on.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Elle Chrisp aka Elle Herself aka Melissa Chrisp aka Elle Dingwall aka Elle Miller getting David Miller aka Dave Dingwall aka David Dingwall to film a tantrum (staged? Which is just as gross) featuring Reuel Miller aka Roo Miller aka Reual Dingwall and Reverie Miller aka Revie Miller aka Reverie Dingwall.
Apart from the disrespectful disgusting parenting don’t all of the aliases scream dodgy or is that just me? What is the reasoning behind all the names? Are they hiding something?

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
It’s a vibe!

(mummy and daddy’s kitchen)
Never has “BadTanLee” been more appropriate than today!
I can’t believe she charges people to tan them! I wouldn’t want her “skills” anywhere near me!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Sigourney’s husband definitely isn’t into this church stuff. She’s really got him wrapped around her finger And her kids do go to stuff (like music groups, playgroups etc) but they’re around kids much less than non home schooled kids. But IMO get sick way more than kids who go to school or daycare.

I’ve been a bit MIA lately. Has Marnie come back to her IG after admitting she abuses her kids?

Reactions: 2
Elle Chrisp aka Elle Herself aka Melissa Chrisp aka Elle Dingwall aka Elle Miller getting David Miller aka Dave Dingwall aka David Dingwall to film a tantrum (staged? Which is just as gross) featuring Reuel Miller aka Roo Miller aka Reual Dingwall and Reverie Miller aka Revie Miller aka Reverie Dingwall.
Apart from the disrespectful disgusting parenting don’t all of the aliases scream dodgy or is that just me? What is the reasoning behind all the names? Are they hiding something?
Can someone give me a recap of why shes called Chrisp, Melissa, dingwall... im confused..
---
Wheres that champ who did recap on last thread? Summoning...

Ffs Maria, if ure that lazy to do a recap dont make a new thread 😂😂😂😂 off you go to wens and yens shoo.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can someone give me a recap of why shes called Chrisp, Melissa, dingwall... im confused..
---
Wheres that champ who did recap on last thread? Summoning...

Ffs Maria, if ure that lazy to do a recap dont make a new thread 😂😂😂😂 off you go to wens and yens shoo.
Her name is Melissa Chrisp she is married to David Dingwall, why she is Elle is beyond me, maybe he’s got some fetish for Elle MacPherson so that’s her segsy name 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4

Someone else was filming, why didn't they intervene and help. ALL recorded for the Gram and to humiliate the children, was it planned so a "meltdown" was recorded. This doesn't make her relatable. This is exploiting the twins for likes
The two ladies in the video are clearing talking about her when she drags Roo across the ground.

Reactions: 5
D

Does the idiot not realise she can dislocate his shoulder pulling his arm like that

• Sad
D

Does the idiot not realise she can dislocate his shoulder pulling his arm like that
No she’s a terrible bloody parent. Who in their right mind videos this kind of tit especially in public. If I walked past this I would think they are bleeping mental and the worse parents. I don’t know whether she doesn’t care or she has no bloody brain cells

Cheers for the profile piccy
---

This is crazy. I had toddler twins and a preschooler, FML it was hard work but I was also not dumb. When we went to the mall I had the twins in the pushchair and the preschooler walked along beside me. When they got older I let them take turns who walked as who went in the pushchair so I only had one little one walking at a time. It’s like she’s making tit hard for herself on purpose just for the video (I know she’s not but that’s just because she thinks Miss Rachel will raise her kids)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her name is Melissa Chrisp she is married to David Dingwall, why she is Elle is beyond me, maybe he’s got some fetish for Elle MacPherson so that’s her segsy name 🤷🏻‍♀️
Holy heck I did not know this! Wait are Reverie and Ruel the kids actual names or are those just random names too?

Reactions: 5
Holy heck I did not know this! Wait are Reverie and Ruel the kids actual names or are those just random names too?
Those are the kids real names but she generally calls them by their nicknames, revie & roo. And Elle is just her nickname, I guess Mel wasn't cool enough so she dropped the M.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Those are the kids real names but she generally calls them by their nicknames, revie & roo. And Elle is just her nickname, I guess Mel wasn't cool enough so she dropped the M.
Elle was also known as Missy Crisp back in the day. It might have also been her Erin Simpson Show stage name?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

She’s in a busy mall with noise, people, music, lights, colours, textures, etc … and she expects the TODDLERS to behave perfectly and not be overwhelmed by it??
She definitely made that harder for herself than it needed to be.

I’d love to be a fly on the wall to hear their conversations to plan this content:
“Let’s take them to northlands, it’s busy but not TOO busy where someone will call child protective services on us when you drag Roo across the ground dramatically. And we can walk up and down the mall until it gets too much and one of the kids throws a fit. Then I’ll film it and you can post it for sympathy” 🙃

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.