New phone, which one?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying to fix my current phone on apple support. But I’m not too mad if I do need a new one as the speaker doesn’t work so I have to put it on loud speaker for any calls and the back is smashed. Trying to avoid it though. I currently have an iPhone 12. I’m not someone who cares about sticking with apple. I want a good phone again though but don’t really to spend over £700. Maybe an iPhone 14. I had a pixel 2 before this phone and loved it as well, I nearly got the newest pixel when I got this iPhone but it wasn’t in stock. Anyone got any suggestions?

Trying to fix my current phone on apple support. But I’m not too mad if I do need a new one as the speaker doesn’t work so I have to put it on loud speaker for any calls and the back is smashed. Trying to avoid it though. I currently have an iPhone 12. I’m not someone who cares about sticking with apple. I want a good phone again though but don’t really to spend over £700. Maybe an iPhone 14. I had a pixel 2 before this phone and loved it as well, I nearly got the newest pixel when I got this iPhone but it wasn’t in stock. Anyone got any suggestions?
I went from a 12 to to a secondhand iPhone 13 Pro Max and I’m really happy. The battery life is vastly better!

l

Reactions: 2