New Baby & Post Birth Off Topic #3 Daddy's hiding in the loo, taking 4-6 business days to do a poo.

What's the longest time your OH has been in the bathroom avoiding a nappy change?

• He's a unicorn who just does them himself all the time with no delay

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • <5 minutes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5 - 10 minutes

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • 10 - 15 minutes

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • 15 - 20 minutes

• 20 - 25 minutes

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Over half an hour

• I thought he'd fallen down it

Votes: 14 43.8%

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That poll has me crying 😂 why are men all the same? It’s my life’s mission to make sure my 12 month old son doesn’t take as long as his dad to take a dump

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Might sound harsh but is anyone else’s kid an absolute hole when they wake up in the night?She screams and thrashes and throws herself about no matter what I do, seems to hate me.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Might sound harsh but is anyone else’s kid an absolute hole when they wake up in the night?She screams and thrashes and throws herself about no matter what I do, seems to hate me.
My threenager has been an absolute head to me whenever he's awake recently, it's been delightful 🤦‍♀️ Fortunately he doesn't wake in the night, even when the baby wakes up in a rage because he's not being fed 🤣 I wish you luck and hope that it's just a phase and she'll grow out of it soon for you!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Omg hi can I join in? My fellas second home is the bathroom, he’s spends 90% of his time on the toilet 🥲 He gets in from work and just runs up the stairs. I just say to my four year old ‘go annoy Daddy’ and he’ll go upstairs and shout through the gap of the door to annoy him whilst he’s on the loo 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I get told off if I load the dishwasher because I "do it wrong". But if I don't load and unload it, it sits for days and we end up with a kitchen full of dirty glasses and dishes 🤦‍♀️
This thread and the main one have to be my favourite on tattle 🥰

My fella is the same, if i dont do it it never gets done but then i do it wrong 😂 alright pal you do it every evening so and we wont have an issue

Reactions: 3
Mine hasn’t changed a nappy since the first week. But having seen him change a nappy and the state of the one he puts on it’s probably a good thing. He doesn’t even pretend to go for a poo anymore, just hands the baby over and starts his tiktok scroll 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
My fella was changing the babies nappy last night and he goes ‘what’s this blue line for? Sure it was yellow before’ and I told him it starts off yellow and it turns blue when it’s full and babies had a wee. Wow. Should have seen his reaction. He was absolutely flabbergasted. Couldn’t get his head round it. Haven’t seen him so amazed by something since the nuby rapid cool 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My fella was changing the babies nappy last night and he goes ‘what’s this blue line for? Sure it was yellow before’ and I told him it starts off yellow and it turns blue when it’s full and babies had a wee. Wow. Should have seen his reaction. He was absolutely flabbergasted. Couldn’t get his head round it. Haven’t seen him so amazed by something since the nuby rapid cool 😅
Tbf that line is great. We got w packet of Tesco or lidl nappies I can't remember but one of them didn't have the blue line I was like pass on those

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hello!! This thread title reminded me of this that I sent to my husband the other week and he was…unimpressed

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My fella saw me washing all the bottles together in the sink one day and he was mind blown, i was like how are you washing them? And he was like eh one by one 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mr fudge this morning was still in bed, I woke him up and said I need to leave for work soon are you going to get up??? He said have I got time for a 5 min snooze, I said no because I know you’ll want to go sit on the toilet for half an hour!
I then heard him ask Alexa for a 5 min timer and then he was in the toilet for ages and I was 25 mins late for leaving work!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5