Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lulu Goss

VIP Member
It’s official, I have Covid and we’ll be isolating over Christmas. Had a cry this morning and still feel really gutted for our families BUT it is what it is and I know we’ll still have a lovely day at home just the three of us. A tiny part of me is happy I get Christmas baby cuddles all to myself instead of having to share her too 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Kitt

VIP Member
So ladies.. I’m pregnant.

I thought I got my period two weeks ago cause I’ve been getting brown blood on and off but the last couple of days I’ve had nothing and it’s been 6 weeks since my period so I took a test and the two lines appeared immediately. I’m honestly a bit scared, Finn is 4 months old. This is gonna be super hard. Honestly me and my husband were considering being one and done when we thought I got my period a couple of weeks ago. We were rushing into having a second just to get it over and done with really since it’s all so hard. But here we are. We talked and talked and my husband wasn’t sure at first cause we’d set plans for being done but I think he’s happy to go for it now. We’re both a bit scared but I can’t imagine not going through with this now it’s happening.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

onlyheretoorbit

VIP Member
Hi all, just saying hello - so excited to finally be over on this thread! 🥳

Baby Orbit arrived via elective c section on Wednesday afternoon, been home since Friday morning. Currently feeling very much in that baby bubble 🥰 but just struggling physically and mentally with the recovery, my body feels so brutalised and I’m constantly afraid of pulling stitches or doing equally as horrifying.

After being so immobile during the third trimester with PGP I think it’s just getting me down that I still don’t feel like I’m in my own body 🙁

• Heart
Reactions: 21

OIM

Baby tango is positive 😔
I’m so sorry to hear this but general reports are it doesn’t affect babies too much. A close friends baby has just had it and been fine aside from a slight cough. Fingers crossed it’s the same for baby tango.

I’m up doing a night feed. I thought we’d finally cracked it and she’d started to sleep through but my husband is away tonight so of course she was awake screaming the house down at 2am! I’ve just been reflecting on 2021 and feeling terrible for saying it but it really has been the worst year of my life.
- I caught covid
- I gave birth alone
- My parents caught covid
-My dad died
- 2 of my sisters turned on us and blamed me for killing my dad. One of them then went as far as to tell me that me and my children were dead to her.
- The nursery burnt down during babies settling in week
- Baby had repeated seizures starting just days before I returned to work
- We stayed in hospital for days on end and had to watch her endure test after test
- she was diagnosed with epilepsy
- We spent months getting her medication right to gain a few weeks seizure free
- she began breath holding and fainting at nursery

All the talk of health visitors earlier in the thread reminded me just how abandoned we were by ours. She visited us during week 3- just days after my dad died and promised us extra support. I never heard from her again. Honestly I can see how people fall into great depressions and feel alone. I felt so unsupported through all of this. I even called them sobbing in October to ask for help with managing a sick child and was told there was nothing they could do.

Honestly 2022 can do it’s worst. I’m pretty sure if we survived this shit show we can survive anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Babyyoda88

VIP Member
happy Christmas Eve everyone. Hope everyone’s alright. Sorry to hear about the covid positives and @Crazycatlady18 keep pushing for answers 💖

Here’s a pic of baby in her Christmas Eve outfit not long before she vomited what seems every bit of liquid inside her!! Covering herself and me. I have never seen so much vomit it kept coming out in streams. Feel so sorry for her.
FBF04DED-86C1-45F9-86EE-3F068386542E.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
Happy new year all! To those that became mums in 2021, like myself, we did it! And I hope you all enjoy a glass of well deserved bubbly!
And for every mum on here
You're all doing great 💕

• Heart

bottombanana

My baby does not stop crying all day. There is nothing I can do to make him even just content. I honestly don’t know what to do anymore. Feeding doesn’t help, walking with him doesn’t help, holding him doesn’t help, rocking him doesn’t help. He’s just turned 4 months and honestly this is the worst it’s ever been, there’s no glimmer of hope or light at the end of the tunnel. I’m worried I’m slipping into some sort of PND because of the constant crying. I just shouted at him to shut up and that’s not the sort of mum I am or want to be so now I feel this overwhelming guilt. I’m just so lost with it all now

• Heart
  • Sad

Jellybean093

VIP Member
Hi all
So, I’m finally coming over from the pregnancy thread 😭
Some of you may know that baby boy (still no name. My husband is a nightmare 🙄) came in the early hours of Christmas Eve 😭
I didn’t give birth at my hospital as they shut it due to covid and were only accepting emergencies, but I had such a positive experience and the midwives were amazing! They knew I had other children at home, and were desperate to send me home for Christmas. We got back just after midnight and it’s been a blur ever since!
He has slotted in like he has been here forever and the older children have been amazing
The after pains have been tough this time and I have day 3 or 4 (?) however they work it out, full up milky boobs that feel like bowling balls 😂 hoping they go down soon because they are sore!!
We have my stepson coming down for the week tomorrow so we will have 5 children for the week. Stress! Hope the schools open next week so I can settle into a routine 💙

• Heart

moimoi

VIP Member
Just wanna say Merry Christmas to all you lovely ladies and your gorgeous babies for tomorrow. Been so lovely having a place to confide in and vent this year. You’re all so kind and understanding, and give the best advice. ❤🎄

• Heart

mg89

Chatty Member
Just wanna say Merry Christmas to all you lovely ladies and your gorgeous babies for tomorrow. Been so lovely having a place to confide in and vent this year. You’re all so kind and understanding, and give the best advice. ❤🎄
Agreed, it's been a funny year to have a baby and this place has been a great space to chat, vent, ask advice or just share our little achievements and steps.

Merry Christmas all!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
Merry Christmas ladies.
thank you for being my sounding board from finding out the twins needed to be delivered early to T2 causing me every problem😂.
This thread truly is one of the best on tattle.
I hope you all have the best day & the first time mummies soak it all in because it gets wilder as each Christmas passes.
Here's to more tiny tattle babies being born ❤ 🎄

• Heart
Reactions: 17

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
This time last were we were giving up hope of ever getting pregnant again, then a few weeks later my Dr told me I probably wouldn't ever fall pregnant naturally as my body is broken. Little did I know Jan would be my last negative test and I'd end up with not one but two little turds.
I never wanted to be a family of 5, simply because it meant a bigger house, bigger car and that just stressed me out. But I wouldn't change it for the absolute world.
Part of me feels done, part of me desperately wants just one more pregnancy, I feel cheated that I didn't get the vaginal birth I so desperately craved after a terrible delivery with my first and then an emergency section with the turd twins. Maybe I'll re join the pregnancy thread one day🤣 (if I do I've obviously lost my marbles)
Happy New Year you bunch of lovely trollz💜

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Ilando

VIP Member
Merry Christmas everyone. We had a lovely day yesterday. Little one was completely spoilt.

What was so wonderful from yesterday was seeing him with my grandad in the same rocking chair that he used to rock me nearly 40 years ago 🥰 I kept them waiting a lot time due to various health struggles so it is even more precious.

Attachments

• Heart

Crazycatlady18

VIP Member
Sad day in the crazy cat lady house, my cat suddenly passed away today 😭we’re heart broken. Having lots of cuddles with a very smiley baby makes it better but we’re gutted. He loved the baby. He was my little night feed companion 😭

• Heart
  • Sad

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Ladies, you’re getting me all emotional 😭😭😭 Such a wonderfully supportive, safe space in this thread ❤

Happy Christmas to all, snuggle those babies (and big kids!) because they are the best present of all 🥰🥰

(That said a voucher for a few hours alone would also go down well…)

• Heart