New baby and post birth advice #8 Too tired to think up a fun title

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread šŸ¤©
Keep those baby updates coming! šŸŽ‰

Edit: oh no, I forgot the 8 šŸ˜‚ Can't add it anymore myself. Can a mod add that to the title?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yay! Thanks weā€™re on!

my baby is currently napping in my arms whilst I watch Christmas films. Feeling so so lucky!!

this time a year ago it was coming up to my TWW and I was convinced I must be pregnant because I had ā€œsymptomsā€ anyway it wasnā€™t to be and I was so disappointed, however was only the next month we went on to conceive! How itā€™s a year ago almost I donā€™t know, but so much has changed this year šŸ„°

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yay! Thanks weā€™re on!

my baby is currently napping in my arms whilst I watch Christmas films. Feeling so so lucky!!

this time a year ago it was coming up to my TWW and I was convinced I must be pregnant because I had ā€œsymptomsā€ anyway it wasnā€™t to be and I was so disappointed, however was only the next month we went on to conceive! How itā€™s a year ago almost I donā€™t know, but so much has changed this year šŸ„°
Yes, how far we've come!
Kitten is also napping on my chest, the best feeling šŸ„°

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yay! Thanks weā€™re on!

Aww itā€™s been a crazy year hasnā€™t it. I found out I was pregnant on the 20th December. Almost 1 year ago. Canā€™t believe it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Aww itā€™s been a crazy year hasnā€™t it. I found out I was pregnant on the 20th December. Almost 1 year ago. Canā€™t believe it.
I started maternity leave this time last yr. weā€™ll kind of. School broke up and my mat leave started the start of January. Cannot believe in 6 weeks Iā€™ll have a 1 yr old. I hope I can stay in this thread even into toddlerdom!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I started maternity leave this time last yr. weā€™ll kind of. School broke up and my mat leave started the start of January. Cannot believe in 6 weeks Iā€™ll have a 1 yr old. I hope I can stay in this thread even into toddlerdom!
Mate, I think weā€™ll still all be talking when weā€™re packing our kids off for uni.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Like @OIM Iā€™ve been off work for almost a year because the schools shut last Christmas and didnā€™t open again until April here. Canā€™t believe it tbh. I also never want to work again šŸ™ˆ Iā€™ve been starting to worry about it as this is my last month of mat pay so I have to think about when Iā€™m starting back and I donā€™t want to šŸ„“

@WhatABore your post about your husband and the baby eating made me think of this gem:
5B65D7CB-103F-4695-8228-8D01A1789C89.jpeg

Mate, I think weā€™ll still all be talking when weā€™re packing our kids off for uni.
Who says anyone needs to leave home for uni?! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ just kidding, Iā€™ll be waving them away, enjoying my tidy home, and weeping periodically about how I miss the days when I had everyone on me 24/7 šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Yay! Thanks weā€™re on!

Such a lovely feeling šŸ„°

I said the same to my partner earlier, I got my period on Boxing Day last year and then got drunk and cried because I was convinced I was pregnant that time! Then exactly a month later we found out I really was pregnant. It doesnā€™t even feel like itā€™s been a year!

• Heart
Same for me! I left school Dec 16th and went to a&e with blood clot symptoms worried that pregnancy oestrogen was having an effect on my bloodā€¦They gave me an x ray, had me on the heart monitor for about an hour but packed me off and said I was just anxious about the clots. On drive home they called me to say they checked my wee and I was indeed pregnant. There was no baby planned me and Mr tango had a nice night and well, the rest is history

• Heart
Felt nostalgic and went back to the first TTC thread. So great to see that so many of us were there together and look at us now! So many babies! šŸ˜
So happy for us all ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
šŸ„°šŸ„°

we definitely should have new advice threads for each stage of our chidlrenā€™s lives šŸ˜„

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
This time last year we decided it was now or never for number 2, and that weā€™d start trying after Christmas, and wtf here he is šŸ˜‚ still unreal it happened so fast sometimes!

• Heart
To add to the toddler part, my 3 year olds current saying is "But did you see me"
For example.. "stop running in the house!"
"but did you see me do it though?"
šŸ˜‘
She threw a toy earlier... "but did you see me do it though?"
šŸ˜‘šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ladies I need your help my little squidgey has cradle cap and she had like really bad grusty scabs which Iā€™ve managed to get off but itā€™s like sticky how can I get rid of this she keeps scratching her head she has really bad eczema but itā€™s like weepy kind of x

Ladies I need your help my little squidgey has cradle cap and she had like really bad grusty scabs which Iā€™ve managed to get off but itā€™s like sticky how can I get rid of this she keeps scratching her head she has really bad eczema but itā€™s like weepy kind of x
I've never been able to get rid of it.
Dentinox cradle cap shampoo is supposed to be good.
But tbh, I don't know anyone that's ever got rid of it

Reactions: 2
If her eczema is weepy it could be slightly infected, you may need to get it swabbed.

I agree if itā€™s weepy you should get it seen. Iā€™ve picked at a lot of cradle cap in my time, some really bad, but havenā€™t ever seen it weep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.