Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
Ladies, we've has the TT snipped, and instantly I have a different baby. She's usually so grumpy but she's now just like her sister, she's no longer taking in a shit ton of air when she feeds and isn't windy. Best £200 I've ever spent, I actually cried after her feed😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 21

CrimeJunkie

Well ladies, it looks like my relationship of 10 years has ended 😥 being single with a 4 month old at the age of 30 isn’t exactly how I imagined my life to pan out, but I guess some things aren’t meant to be

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
I've cried today. Cried so much I think I'm dehydrated. I've argued with Mr Thankyou because he gets to go out to work 12 hours a day. Cried because I got two hours sleep last night. Cried because my street is a sheet of ice and i couldn't leave the house because I don't trust other people who can't drive safely in icy conditions. Cried because I'm still bleeding and I'm already severely anaemic and my Dr has just shrugged it off as postpartum bleeding. I feel so immensely alone I've not spoken to another adult since Saturday. Mr Thankyou got back when I was asleep last night and he left this morning without speaking to me because I was angry with him that he once again slept through the babies being unsettled. I don't remember feeling this isolated with my eldest. No one pays me a visit they all expect me to visit them.
I'm sorry, there's no reason for this post, I just needed to vent somewhere.

• Heart
  • Sad

Chickenandgravy

VIP Member
On Monday I have to say goodbye to my best friend of 8 years, my horse. I'm absolutely broken. He, like most people's animals isn't a pet. Hes a member of my family, he's my therapist and my first ever love. I've not stopped crying for 2 days.

I'm worried that my milk will dry up with the stress/grief. Is that even a thing? If so how can I make sure it doesn't happen?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

Chickenandgravy

VIP Member
So it's been a week since I went round all the supermarkets trying their nappies, the results are as follows:

Aldi premium: bloody brilliant, contained her worst poos and no pee leaks. These will be my go to now.

Tesco Fred and flo: good for daytime, absolutely shite for night time leaked urine within a few hours. Would use them during the day but defo not night.

Morrisons nutmeg: pretty good actually, a couple of poo leaks but no urine leaks even at night. Would use these again!

Asda little stars: good for both night time and day time, did have a few poo leaks but they stayed dry during the night.

Lidl lupiluu: absolutely shite 0/10 would not recommend.

Forgot about sainsbury actually 🤔 but anyway aldi win it for me they feel really nice and soft too. Think it was £2.69 for the packet too. Their wet wipe dupes are also decent as are lidls!

Thank you for coming to my ted talk 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Babyyoda88

VIP Member
We’re currently in A&E 😭. Around 7pm tonight random blood came out of baby’s mouth (but she was absolutely fine in herself and still fed like a trooper). Called 111 who told us to come to A&E and we’ve been here since 😭

Beyond exhausted and baby won’t settle she’s so upset from all the prodding and poking again and just wants to feed off me constantly.

It also flash back to NICU days which is depressing. Baby is refusing sleep and flapping about just want us to go home 😭

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
Aww the Preemie A club! 💖💖💖

wow that certainly is! You’re a fighter too! 😘

This is Ayda two days old, coming for her first snuggles with mummy 💖
View attachment 871043
As soon as I saw this photo of Ayda, I can instantly hear the rhythmic sounds of NICU. Someone's sats probe alarming in the background, someone's IV bleeping to say its finished.
Here are my guys at 1 day old

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19

ktypage

Hello! Graduating from the pregnancy thread to here. My first baby arrived yesterday morning 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Jellybb

VIP Member
Hey guys coming here from the pregnancy thread. 🎉 had my baby girl on Tuesday morning and had had to get stitches 🥴 really worried about passing stool in case I burst open the stitches 😭 any tips?

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Lulu Goss

VIP Member
Loving all the Christmas outfits 😍 I may or may not have bought coordinating red checked dresses for me and baby for Christmas Day…

We had our 6-8 week check up this morning. Some of you might remember from the pregnancy thread that I was worried about giving birth because of stuff that had happened to me as a child. Although I prepared myself as much as I could and was initially quite positive, I felt like no one really took it into consideration and I was pushed into agreeing to things I wasn’t comfortable with during the birth. I came out of it feeling a bit traumatised by it all and still get quite upset thinking back to it.

The doctor I saw today couldn’t have been lovelier. She went through it all with me, was sympathetic when I got upset talking about it and said I could give feedback to the hospital if I wanted to. She’s also sent me a link to look into some counselling so I can talk more about the birth and the other stuff that’s happened.

Sorry for the long post but just wanted to write it down somewhere!

Also my chunky little babe is now 11lbs! No wonder my arm aches 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Currently sat in A&E, Drs had no appointments and 111 sent us here baby girl has been off her milk for two days and screaming in agony doing hard white poos 🙈 she's had bowel issues since birth but I'm getting so tired of this now

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

Kitt

VIP Member
Finn’s 3 months old today 🥳

And he slept 10:30-7 last night. Straight through with no wake ups for the first time. I slept 7 hours straight myself, didn’t even wake to check on him (oops). As it was dark when I woke up I thought it was like 2am and was trying to get him back to sleep, only fo realise the actual time lol

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Uggghhh a family member argued with me today that I should force my kids to hug/kiss relatives even if they say no, because I am “in charge” and if I say they have to, then they do 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 except it’s their body not mine!

• Wow
  • Heart

dollydog

Graduating from the pregnancy thread…currently have a cluster feeding 6 day old baby attached to some very engorged boobs with my husband sound asleep next to me as he seems oblivious to any sound the baby makes past 11pm 🙄 wondering if I’ll ever sleep again

• Heart

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
I think I've lost my mind. My cousin is struggling with her new baby so I've told her to drop him off for the day so she can rest.
3 babies under 4 months can't be harder than twins, can it!?!🤣

• Haha
  • Heart