NeurodiverseLIFE yet another social media grifter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be about 100 to have quite so much work experience in SO MANY different areas?!

She must be about 100 to have quite so much work experience in SO MANY different areas?!
Online folks spend a few hours on google and cN "coach" others. The modern grift.

Saffron is nonsense and shes been pulled by the ASA.

Sending some money for a tik tok to an account has people convinced she runs an orphanage. An orphanage thats only online presence is a tik tok account. Also by country laws shes not actually permitted to but like all grifters she "didnt mean" the meaning of the words she used.

So many access to work scams.

Her ADHD has her studying two masters degrees. Theres an acceptance letter for one with no evidence its hers but even if it is getting accepted and commencing are different. She is certainly not as she describes, an "academic".

It can be very convincing to vulnerable people with no clue.

Haha, I’m not surprised this person has rocked up here.

She used to do loads of videos on how to claim PIP, often with lots of incorrect information (I used to work for a charity that did benefits advice). Her scam after that was Access to Work “coaching” and now it appears to be flogging saffron gummies for ADHD.

Sad because she’s scammed/misinformed a lot of vulnerable people. There’s also now another gang of so called benefit experts on TikTok (no idea how legit they are) exposing her, which makes the whole thing even juicier.

Reactions: 1
Haha, I’m not surprised this person has rocked up here.

She used to do loads of videos on how to claim PIP, often with lots of incorrect information (I used to work for a charity that did benefits advice). Her scam after that was Access to Work “coaching” and now it appears to be flogging saffron gummies for ADHD.

Sad because she’s scammed/misinformed a lot of vulnerable people. There’s also now another gang of so called benefit experts on TikTok (no idea how legit they are) exposing her, which makes the whole thing even juicier.
Lets not forget claiming to be a chairperson of a charity in uganda that doesnt exist

Reactions: 1
Lets not forget claiming to be a chairperson of a charity in uganda that doesnt exist
I had to laugh because when she first started getting exposed on TT, she immediately followed up with a response video all like “LOOK AT ALL OF THE CHILDREN YOU ARE SAVING BY SUPPORTING ME”. Not surprised at all that that’s also dodgy.

She cropped up on a comment thread on my LinkedIn today which felt a bit close to home!

She’s been very active these past couple of days on TT. No mention of gummies but she’s got another paywall webinar she’s promoting about stimulants or something.