Netflix’s I Came By

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad I’m not alone on feeling this way about it.

I had really high hopes, but it was dreadful. So many unanswered questions. I’m not sure if I missed a plot line, but why was the guy Toby initially found left alive? Considering how quickly HB’s character was to act on the others who entered his house, I don’t understand why that guy was still alive?
It was a different guy at the end. Either the writer or the director said it in an interview that I read.

Reactions: 1
Oh right! I completely missed that!
Me too so I had to Google it 😂 I think they could have made them look a bit more different! I wondered if HB's character had a particular dislike of men from a certain country because of his dad's lover (sorry I forgot which country) so he hunted those out specifically.

I am normally very easily pleased and find most things enjoyable to watch. This was honestly dire and I can’t believe some of the hype I have seen for it.
I actually fell asleep the first night I watched this. From boredom I now assume, but thought I must have missed something amazing, so put it back on from where I remembered I’d got to…and nothing. Honestly would not recommend.

Reactions: 2
I thought it was crap too, plus recently watched Bad Samaritan with David Tennant which has the exact same storyline, so was a bit confused why it was made 🤷‍♀️

I thought it was crap too, plus recently watched Bad Samaritan with David Tennant which has the exact same storyline, so was a bit confused why it was made 🤷‍♀️
Oh yes! I knew it reminded me of something. Now you’ve mentioned it, they are pretty much the same movie, give or take a few minor details.