Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missclassy19

VIP Member
She thinks she gets a free pass just because she's an "influencer" ???

Meanwhile were all sitting here with our ingrown nails, eyelashes falling off and hair roots for days ffs. I don't understand selfish people like that
Right n no ones saying snyrhing thought it was just me seeing this. An everyday someone’s in her house

Reactions: 3

Tea4u

VIP Member
How many people is in her end of 2020 video? There is no way they all live together 🧐

xits_jjx

VIP Member
When she just said she drank too much and went 4 sizes up due to her grief I felt bad for her but honestly still can’t justify her reaction to Fred yesterday🫠

sassylash

VIP Member
i used to also like nella, her old videos on youtube were good although let’s say there was 5 different groups in one video she used to copy peoples quotes in the next clips with another group. then she started to laugh loud all the time with her mouth all open she got really annoying. from the first day in the jungle she done too much now this it’s tewww much !!!

m118

I just came on here to say the same thing, Adeola posted a NYE house party vlog with a bunch of people smh
and adeola and nella were laughing about it saying nella was having a party with 6 people and they started laughing not funny at all

• Sick

Missclassy19

VIP Member
I know this isn’t her thread but I can’t find one for Annie or Adeola so I post it here.
annie literally getting her hair done and going to a party and posting it. Do these people have no common sense or shame.
D72ACF6A-7295-4540-8FC3-BCD8DEE342E5.png

An Annie always complains about her mental health and how the pandemic affects her she’s a drama queen

• Wow
  • Sick

Tea4u

VIP Member
For Nella’s birthday months ago she had people round all the time, I honestly don’t think her or her friends have given a shit to begin with but it’s shameful. I know Nella has had a hard year I do feel for her but you don’t need 10+ to film a video / party with constantly. What kind of example is she leading? So many people look up to her, whether she wants to be a role model or not, having a following comes with that.

Wow rant over 😬

Reactions: 2

GossWhore

VIP Member
Did anyone listen to her podcast?
Yes but Nella is the kinda person you need to see (she's a meme Queen) so it didn't bang as much

She should bring Girl on Girl instead of Let's Beef (the views proved this)

Lastly, thoughts on her GRM Daily fit?

Missclassy19

VIP Member
I don’t want to hear any of them say it’s been a tough year for them because imo Nellas life hasn’t changed much she still has parties openly. People in her house she gets her hair done every few weeks and no one is noticing she goes to her friends house. She’s making a photo booth for her friends. Her life seems so lonely like she constantly needs friends around and she’s altering HER flat for other people which just seems weird to me

xits_jjx

VIP Member
Tbh I have noticed that since the Musty Man took over Twitter I get a lot of tweets I’m not usually interested in on my page and the algorithm seems to be hate fuelled if that makes sense? If they were tweeting about her during the jungle it makes sense they’d get tweets related to her on their algorithm so I doubt anyone is actually searching her up.

THAT SAID. I’ve taken real pity on her this week, she did show herself up a few times in the jungle but not enough to warrant the level of hate she’s been getting, like fuck me, Fred was more insufferable than she ever was really. All she did was instigate a bit for entertainment purposes and can you really blame her? The jungle would’ve been shit had she not stirred the pot a bit.

Imagine being isolated from the outside world for 17 days, coming out and seeing half of the vile things people in and out of her community (as in old and new followers) have been saying about her all because she overreacted one time and followed the rules by taking the chef out of the kitchen because that’s what the game entailed.

I was so seriously disappointed in her because I liked her prior to jungle but it was an isolated incident and they all seemed to move on. Now I just feel sorry for her because she definitely doesn’t deserve even half of the hate she’s still getting.

Tea4u

VIP Member
I don’t want to hear any of them say it’s been a tough year for them because imo Nellas life hasn’t changed much she still has parties openly. People in her house she gets her hair done every few weeks and no one is noticing she goes to her friends house. She’s making a photo booth for her friends. Her life seems so lonely like she constantly needs friends around and she’s altering HER flat for other people which just seems weird to me
Agreed. I don’t know and understand how people don’t see that what she does is wrong. Fair enough if she saw one friend and it was socially distanced, with a mask etc, for support/company but she has loads of people all the time over. The people who follow her will think it’s okay and do it themselves. She has a huge audience!

Reactions: 1

salmaaax

Chatty Member
I am more interested to see her skinny dip collection compared to people like Ana's

Reactions: 1

trudyjudy007

Chatty Member
What’s the deal with her, has she been on social media since leaving the Jungle? Her insta seems to be being run by someone else selling all of her furniture.