Nella Rose

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh I have noticed that since the Musty Man took over Twitter I get a lot of tweets I’m not usually interested in on my page and the algorithm seems to be hate fuelled if that makes sense? If they were tweeting about her during the jungle it makes sense they’d get tweets related to her on their algorithm so I doubt anyone is actually searching her up.

THAT SAID. I’ve taken real pity on her this week, she did show herself up a few times in the jungle but not enough to warrant the level of hate she’s been getting, like duck me, Fred was more insufferable than she ever was really. All she did was instigate a bit for entertainment purposes and can you really blame her? The jungle would’ve been tit had she not stirred the pot a bit.

Imagine being isolated from the outside world for 17 days, coming out and seeing half of the vile things people in and out of her community (as in old and new followers) have been saying about her all because she overreacted one time and followed the rules by taking the chef out of the kitchen because that’s what the game entailed.

I was so seriously disappointed in her because I liked her prior to jungle but it was an isolated incident and they all seemed to move on. Now I just feel sorry for her because she definitely doesn’t deserve even half of the hate she’s still getting.

Reactions: 2
What’s the deal with her, has she been on social media since leaving the Jungle? Her insta seems to be being run by someone else selling all of her furniture.