Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I always assumed that it had stopped filming during the pandemic in the same way that the U.K soaps had done and that’s why they’d taken it off?

Deepsigh2018

VIP Member
I think if I were Kyle I would be tempted to do a class action against a company I dont really deal with but not against one where my friends and family could lose their jobs. He should just take the compensation money.

I hate the way Neighbours try and make out Gary could get any woman.

Quick question but I noticed both Dipi and Pierce had a weird way of pronouncing "necklace" in today's UK episode...

They said it as neck-lace (almost as if it was two separate words). I've always known it to be said more like "neckless".

Am I wrong and need to posh up my pronunciation, is it an Aussie thing or are those two just twisting my brain?!?
I think it's just Aussie pronunciation. They say it like that on Home and Away too. I always think it sounds really odd, even though it actually makes more sense as neck- lace rather than how we say it.

Em_

VIP Member
Kym Valentine (Libby) sued the producers for discrimination so she was unlikely to ever return IMO. She’s not been seen since 2014 and didn’t return when Sonia died, which was ridiculous as Libby would want to support Toadie.
That's one good thing Sonia won't return.

I can't believe the awful Ellie is coming back, I think they'll put Chloe and Ellie back together