Naya Rivera

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t see a thread for her - hope this is the right place to post?

She’s missing, presumed dead after her son was found alone on a boat on a lake.

The latest in a series of tragedies from thecast of Glee.

I can’t stop thinking about her poor little boy all alone on the boat...

Really hoping she’ll be found safe, but it isn’t looking good is it lt 😔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I’m so so sad, I loved her in Glee.

I don’t think she’ll be alive sadly, I wonder if her son has told police what happened for them to stop their search as he was wearing a lifejacket and she left hers on the boat.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Just seen a clip of a helicopter searching the area, the lake is very very calm.

I’m so so sad, I loved her in Glee.

I don’t think she’ll be alive sadly, I wonder if her son has told police what happened for them to stop their search as he was wearing a lifejacket and she left hers on the boat.
They said on Radio 1 this morning that he told them she’d gone for a swim 😢 This is so sad and I don’t believe it will have a positive outcome. I hope this isn’t the case but it’s not looking good😢

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Naya if dead is really sad.

Mark Sailing after what he did killing himself isnt a curse. Disgusting man.

Corey Monteith who had Drug and Alcohol addiction, again not really a curse.

Reactions: 12
I think an accident so far, from what I’ve read. Anything can happen if you’re swimming and there’s no other adults about. Even a leg cramp could take you out.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I think an accident so far, from what I’ve read. Anything can happen if you’re swimming and there’s no other adults about. Even a leg cramp could take you out.
But the water was so calm and the lake isn’t that big that you wouldn’t notice something odd going on

Reactions: 3
I’m shocked. And I know the Glee thing isn’t a curse, but a show with such young people having such bad outcomes is a bit strange.

Reactions: 9
But the water was so calm and the lake isn’t that big that you wouldn’t notice something odd going on
I think if they don’t find her - Alive or dead - then something dodgy has gone on. They should be able to find a body fairly quickly, in a lake.

Reactions: 10
I just read her son told the police they were swimming and he got back on the boat but she didn’t although it’s not clear what happened as they said it’s challenging interrogating a 4 year old.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Its all so sad, im glad her little boy was ok it could have ended up even worse. I read somewhere that the lake is fairly deep so will take some time to search properly. Im still hoping they will find her alive.

Reactions: 6
I’ve just heard this. Apparently the area around that lake is a notorious suicide spot :cry:

I know everyone can be affected by anything but that show does seem like a sort of curse.

NOT that this is anything about her, but Lea Michele should stay quiet on this or she will get tortured on Twitter.. then again, if she doesn’t say anything she will get abused for not speaking up.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Hopefully her family may be able to get her son to open up a bit more about what happened. Like was she splashing etc. I have to say personally drowning and fire are the two things I’m most scared of because, there’s nothing you can do. The poor woman must of been so so so scared but he got back on board so she must of done a good thing!

Reactions: 13
I’ve just heard this. Apparently the area around that lake is a notorious suicide spot :cry:

I know everyone can be affected by anything but that show does seem like a sort of curse.

NOT that this is anything about her, but Lea Michele should stay quiet on this or she will get tortured on Twitter.. then again, if she doesn’t say anything she will get abused for not speaking up.
I wondered about that too. But it’s very early to speculate I guess.
Re Lea, if it were to rally followers into harassing the police not to stop their search overnight I’d hope she wouldn’t get tit for it. There are plenty of phone numbers circulating online for that too. You can dislike someone four years ago but still wish for their safe return I think.

Reactions: 4
I wondered about that too. But it’s very early to speculate I guess.
Re Lea, if it were to rally followers into harassing the police not to stop their search overnight I’d hope she wouldn’t get tit for it. There are plenty of phone numbers circulating online for that too. You can dislike someone four years ago but still wish for their safe return I think.
Oh of course, I completely agree. I just meant that I think the Twitter mob would come for her if she made a statement* saying “you never liked her anyway” and if she didn’t say anything, would come for her saying “don’t you even care??”

*I know nothing has been confirmed but I have a horrible feeling it’s going to be sad news

Reactions: 2
Naya singing if I die young. Bizarrely says in the lyrics sink me in the river at dawn

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15