Natsslife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought I'd start a thread for this one as I used to follow her a while back but had to ultimately unfollow her since she started shilling hard for tiktok shop, the final straw what made me start this is the cheap looking apron she's now selling for £10 with her trademark saying "pretty pretty" stitched on the front,

It also didn't sit right with me how her brother gets a taxi to school and she drives and doesn't work, what's with that? I just don't see why she has never seemed to work yet has the time too.

Anyways feel free to add 👍

I thought I'd start a thread for this one as I used to follow her a while back but had to ultimately unfollow her since she started shilling hard for tiktok shop, the final straw what made me start this is the cheap looking apron she's now selling for £10 with her trademark saying "pretty pretty" stitched on the front,

It also didn't sit right with me how her brother gets a taxi to school and she drives and doesn't work, what's with that? I just don't see why she has never seemed to work yet has the time too.

Anyways feel free to add 👍
her brother is autistic, she shares care with her mum (I believe) she gave up work to care for him full time (she definitely has worked, in retail shown this many times) I don’t follow but have seen her pop up on my fyp not keen on the TikTok shop crap though.

Reactions: 2
I could be completely wrong but does she not run the pole fitness classes? Or does she just attend? I don't follow her as she seems to always have something to complain over!

Reactions: 1
her brother is autistic, she shares care with her mum (I believe) she gave up work to care for him full time (she definitely has worked, in retail shown this many times) I don’t follow but have seen her pop up on my fyp not keen on the TikTok shop crap though.
See I followed her when she first started as I really liked her but never heard her mention working but then I noticed she was driving but yet her brother was getting the taxis to school obviously as he's autistic but I just thought the obscene amount of money those taxis cost and shes got a car sat outside and its not as if her son is small he's a teenager just felt like she was abusing the system when she has the means herself not too!
---
I could be completely wrong but does she not run the pole fitness classes? Or does she just attend? I don't follow her as she seems to always have something to complain over!
No she just attends them and yeah the moaning is another thing put me off her,

the taxis are transport provided by the council no? which he is entitled too….
she’s hardly abusing the system when he has quite clearly been deemed eligible to get transport

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If he’s been so used to getting a taxis for a few years it would affect him dramatically stopping them and getting a lift with nat, it’s a change of routine and wouldn’t go down very well🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
exactly , it’s a part of his routine.
it’s not like she’s lazing in bed , she’s up with him at the crack of dawn getting him ready etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Absolutely no reason why he shouldn’t be getting a taxi provided by the council. What if one day she couldn’t take him and he had to get one then, his routine would be out the window. Much more of a structured routine to use the transport. My daughter is autisic and is eligible for transport but at the moment I do the school runs as it works around my work and the school isn’t too far away. But I’m sure in the future I’ll be having to use the transport offered too. Maybe his school is quite a distance?
i quite like her, she seems harmless enough.

Reactions: 6
Guess I just wondered if the car might be a disability one it's not like people don't take the piss because they do and why she doesn't work either? Like I said I liked her when I first started following her way back!

Guess I just wondered if the car might be a disability one it's not like people don't take the piss because they do and why she doesn't work either? Like I said I liked her when I first started following her way back!
She doesn’t work as she’s her brothers full time carer, do you understand autism and meltdowns etc? Maybe he has more bad days than good at school and he has to come home early , aswell as several school meetings etc, so she wouldn’t be able to work as there would be a lot of finishing early or having to quickly leave to tend to her brother, it’s not like she’s sat at home dossing🤐

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She doesn’t work as she’s her brothers full time carer, do you understand autism and meltdowns etc? Maybe he has more bad days than good at school and he has to come home early , aswell as several school meetings etc, so she wouldn’t be able to work as there would be a lot of finishing early or having to quickly leave to tend to her brother, it’s not like she’s sat at home dossing🤐
I've never once said she's a dosser and are you suggesting i zip it with that emoji ? As this is tattle and all opinions are allowed 🤔

I've never once said she's a dosser and are you suggesting i zip it with that emoji ? As this is tattle and all opinions are allowed 🤔
You’ve mentioned her not working a few times now 🤷🏻‍♀️ and no I definitely don’t mean zip it, it’s an emoji hun 😂

You’ve mentioned her not working a few times now 🤷🏻‍♀️ and no I definitely don’t mean zip it, it’s an emoji hun 😂
Yeah and shes out shopping, decorating cleaning her flat and swinging around a pole whist she COULD be working or doing something voluntary and I've been on tattle long enough to know what a emoji is HUN

• Haha
I quite like her. She seems harmless and fun. And her meals actually look quite decent. She’s said a few times that she’s had to collect her nephew early from school and there are some days he’s just not up to going. So I can see why she doesn’t have a regular job as there’s not many employers that would put up with that inconsistency. She seems to make some money off TikTok, which I don’t begrudge her, as at least she is making an earning somehow

Reactions: 4
I quite like her. She seems harmless and fun. And her meals actually look quite decent. She’s said a few times that she’s had to collect her nephew early from school and there are some days he’s just not up to going. So I can see why she doesn’t have a regular job as there’s not many employers that would put up with that inconsistency. She seems to make some money off TikTok, which I don’t begrudge her, as at least she is making an earning somehow
I think it’s her brother who she has to collect early, I really like Nat x

She had to get a taxi to collect him a couple of times costing £35 a go, I don’t think she has Car currently. But won’t begrudge her having help for a child with autism, she never shows him or her son which is probably why I like her tbh.

Reactions: 2
I don't mind her. She's taken her brother in and is his carer which is a 24/7 job. I think it makes sense for her to have transport collect her brother she still has her son who needs to get to school and even though hes a teenager I imagine once her brother has gone gives her some time with her son.

Reactions: 3