Natalie Cayless

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to the new thread for Natalie Cayless

Another MLM queenie, featuring the incredible Lumi that works along Botox, fillers & plastic surgery.

Unlike some others, Natalie does have a full time job, so she can make out that this business can bring in a luxury lifestyle budget.

We have seen her featured on another thread so we thought it was time she had her own.

Reactions: 3
She doesn’t have a full time job..? She’s a full time mlm hun who lives off her parents and dull as dishwasher husband

Reactions: 2
She doesn’t have a full time job..? She’s a full time mlm hun who lives off her parents and dull as dishwasher husband
Oh my mistake!

Maybe I got confused with someone else. It’s hard to remember things when spoken about on another thread! Thanks for confirming that….

Yeah definitely doesn’t have a full time job, lives off her parents and her husbands bathroom business… I’m pretty sure she only has Instagram to show off / brag…no personality either

Personality of a wet flannel
Loves to show off her designer stuff
Marriage looks as fun as the clap
Has rich parents
All I can think of

Reactions: 1
Personality of a wet flannel
Loves to show off her designer stuff
Marriage looks as fun as the clap
Has rich parents
All I can think of
Does she even spend any time with her husband? Given she likes to show all the good parts of her life, she rarely shows him

Yay the woman who sells skincare but is botoxed up and uses such heavy filters she doesn't even have nostrils most of the time has a thread. Must be cracking skincare to need a massive filter eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Mummy is a millionaire and husband a successful builder - pretty easy to have a nice home with the above. If anyone wants to see what she looked like before all the fillers and surgery just scroll back on her page 🤣 she uses such heavy filters half the time she doesn’t even have a nose.

Mummy is a millionaire and husband a successful builder - pretty easy to have a nice home with the above. If anyone wants to see what she looked like before all the fillers and surgery just scroll back on her page 🤣 she uses such heavy filters half the time she doesn’t even have a nose.
She’s looks so different (and her mum) and it’s definitely not down to the Lumi!!

Showing us her skincare routine and these amazing NuSkin products but has to still have a filter on? 👍🏻🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I don’t think I actually know what she really looks like, that’s filter she alwaysssss uses is so heavy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2